Can someone please explain for me

GetMoney55

No, animosity here, and don't have any idea what the deal with it is either. Kid is one of the best pure football players I've seen in a while....and while it might piss fans off from both sides, I'd venture to say he reminds me a good bit of Ben Thornton, only Lilly is a bit smaller and faster.

Maybe you should ask #38...does he know where he is yet???

That hit is one of the nastiest hits I have ever seen. Kuddos to the kid for getting up within a two minutes of it happening. How in the world he came back into the game later on, I will never know.

I believe you'll find the answer in a Jr. League baseball incident.

Just take that needless crap out of here. Jr. league baseball?????? If something happened that long ago and you haven't gotten over it you need some serious help.

I believe you'll find the answer in a Jr. League baseball incident.

What'd he do??? Run over your a$$ while you were trying to block home plate??? Are you sure you aren't #38???

On a James Monroe KO, #38 came flying down the field and with a clear shot on the return man when out of nowhere, Jake Lilly absolutely knocked the kid into next week...kid laid there for a few minutes before getting up.

On a James Monroe KO, #38 came flying down the field and with a clear shot on the return man when out of nowhere, Jake Lilly absolutely knocked the kid into next week...kid laid there for a few minutes before getting up.

Lilly knocked his clock back an hour a day earlier...Note...Time change tonight.

For those who wernt at the game

could you explain what happenend?

Well back in the day, they would refer to it as a "slobber-knocker". As G-man said Jake de-cleated the poor guy and nearly took his head off in the process, he laid there for quite a while I would expect he was knocked cold by the hit. One of the best and cleanest hits I have ever seen, the poor fellow did not know what hit him.