Carroll County

Pick_Six_27

They played their hearts out last night. They are one of the most underated teams in Virginia. These boys have busted their tail since January and this is not ur typical cavs team Coach Hale is finally turning that team around and look for the cavs to continue to make an impact in later years with their new workouts and defense.

Good Luck Cavaliers

Last time I checked both teams where battling the officials.

We stomped on our own foot too. Turnovers inside the 10 one of them on the 2. Then you got 2 called back touchdowns. The game should have been knocking on 40 to 14, but a W is a W.

Nadoball, Im the biggest blue fan here, but there was really no use in saying that. Why can't we win with class?

Just stating the facts is all. I know of several other people that feel the same. Im not being disrespectful to anybody. Even Mance after the game said they should have been 40 on the board go back and listen to his post game interview. I know the refs were bad for both teams but look back at it. 2 Touchdowns called back and 2 fumbles inside the 10. That right there is 4 touchdowns lost.

Just stating the facts is all. I know of several other people that feel the same. Im not being disrespectful to anybody. Even Mance after the game said they should have been 40 on the board go back and listen to his post game interview. I know the refs were bad for both teams but look back at it. 2 Touchdowns called back and 2 fumbles inside the 10. That right there is 4 touchdowns lost.

Ever thought that we may have actually committed the penalties on those two TDs that were called back?

The two fumbles....well that is part of the game. I guess if we played a flawless game every time, sure we may hang 80 on some teams...but that isn't the way it works. The game it over, we won, get over it!

Ever thought that we may have actually committed the penalties on those two TDs that were called back?

The two fumbles....well that is part of the game. I guess if we played a flawless game every time, sure we may hang 80 on some teams...but that isn't the way it works. The game it over, we won, get over it!

I realize the fumbles were our fault just saying we don't play Blues football when we go to CC!! Yea I would say we committed penalities but let the kids play. 150 yds worth or whatever it was is insane. Yea we did win and I am proud of it. We did come out after the half and play football. I am seeing the game just like a bunch of other people did but those are just to scared to admit it, even Mance commented on the same thing after the game. I am finished here, congrats Richlands on another win and SWD title.

i have to agree with nado there is no chance that you can tell me that game is not a blow out without the refs involved. yea they were bad on both sides of it but CC did not have any TDs called back and they only turned the ball over once or twice I pray that that whole crew never get's to work another game those were the worst I have ever seen in my life I thought that the Richlands and Leb refs were bad these guys made them look like the greatest refs in the state haha. Either way the blues won and that is all that matters.

Nadoball is being (WATCH THE NAME CALLING!!!) about this..Take your Richlands beer goggles off man and wake up! Carroll caused the fumbles..it's part of the game those were big time plays by the kids..as for the penalties it was bad both ways. That Richlands punt return was directly set up by penalties never would've happened because Carroll would've scored on that drive or at least attempted a FG and it woulda been 13-0 going into the half..but it happened it's part of the game. Just pisses me off when people like you undermine a good game by Carroll and say Richlands should've put up 40 but they fumbled it.

Edited by beaverbaseball

i have to agree with nado there is no chance that you can tell me that game is not a blow out without the refs involved. yea they were bad on both sides of it but CC did not have any TDs called back and they only turned the ball over once or twice I pray that that whole crew never get's to work another game those were the worst I have ever seen in my life I thought that the Richlands and Leb refs were bad these guys made them look like the greatest refs in the state haha. Either way the blues won and that is all that matters.

to add to what I just said CC didn't have any TD's called back you are right but the penalties they had definitely stalled drives..I'm not saying Carroll would've won this game because I think Richlands would've came out on top penalties or no penalties it just kills me when people talk down on teams that play Richlands close and say Richlands should've scored 40

to add to what I just said CC didn't have any TD's called back you are right but the penalties they had definitely stalled drives..I'm not saying Carroll would've won this game because I think Richlands would've came out on top penalties or no penalties it just kills me when people talk down on teams that play Richlands close and say Richlands should've scored 40

You got it wrong, not being a jerk. If CC got to the 2 and fumbled I would have said that CC should have gotten 7. When you get to the 2 it should be auto. This whole thing boles down to if we had no fumbles would have been 35-14 period. If you add the ref mistakes should have been atleast 42 points on the board by the Blues. It wasn't we still got the win. Just pointing out mistakes by us and mistakes by the refs.

You got it wrong, not being a jerk. If CC got to the 2 and fumbled I would have said that CC should have gotten 7. When you get to the 2 it should be auto. This whole thing boles down to if we had no fumbles would have been 35-14 period. If you add the ref mistakes should have been atleast 42 points on the board by the Blues. It wasn't we still got the win. Just pointing out mistakes by us and mistakes by the refs.

A fumble on the 2 yard line is the same as a fumble on the 35 yard line...it is still a turn over and it can still potentially loose points for you. You have a chance to score points on every drive, if you turn the ball over you lose that opportunity, no matter where it is on the field. Again, get over it. You are making all Richlands fans look like sore winners.

Guest Woolybugger

Nado is absolutely right. Carroll County stinks and doesn't deserve to be on the same field as Richlands. It should have been 72-0 at halftime, and if it weren't for the refs, CC wouldn't have gained a yard. Nado reminds me of the SNL skit a few years ago. Richlands vs. Carroll? Da Blues. Richlands vs. Va. Tech? Da Blues. Richlands vs. Alabama and Florida at the same time, blindfolded, on the deck of a pontoon boat with one nard tied behind their backs, lefthanded, with a Cat 5 hurricane going on? Da Blues (in overtime).

Let it go. Both teams played a whale of a game. Richlands got smacked in the mouth in the first half, made great adjustments at halftime and earned a tough win against a worthy opponent.

Nado is absolutely right. Carroll County stinks and doesn't deserve to be on the same field as Richlands. It should have been 72-0 at halftime, and if it weren't for the refs, CC wouldn't have gained a yard. Nado reminds me of the SNL skit a few years ago. Richlands vs. Carroll? Da Blues. Richlands vs. Va. Tech? Da Blues. Richlands vs. Alabama and Florida at the same time, blindfolded, on the deck of a pontoon boat with one nard tied behind their backs, lefthanded, with a Cat 5 hurricane going on? Da Blues (in overtime).

Let it go. Both teams played a whale of a game. Richlands got smacked in the mouth in the first half, made great adjustments at halftime and earned a tough win against a worthy opponent.

Buddy, did I once say that CC was not a worthy opp? Your telling me if CC gets to the 2 yard line and fumbles your not going to say they should have scored? I had CC marked down all season for one of the toughest games b/c its always tough up there and we are never on our A game there for what ever reason. Yes I will complain about the refs b/c its always really really bad, sorry. If you don't like my opinions don't respond, you get over it!

Guest Woolybugger

First off, I got over it Friday. Second, all I'm saying is, it sounds like the only thing that kept Richlands from a blowout was turnovers and refs. What-if it to death, wish the score higher if you like, but it was 21-13. Good luck to your Blue Tornadoes the rest of the way.

Wow, smacked in the month....Huh.....and in the second half we made just enough adjustments to sneak out of CC with a win. That's the way I saw it too.?!?!?

Guest Woolybugger
Wow, smacked in the month....Huh.....and in the second half we made just enough adjustments to sneak out of CC with a win. That's the way I saw it too.?!?!?

I would say that being outgained 190-80 in a half qualifies. But I'll rephrase the second part. Richlands made great adjustments at halftime, and smacked CC in the mouth in the second half, especially the first six minutes of the third quarter.