Class Act in Marion Va

therealgame

lol,look whos talking..the dirty birds got beat all year but when marion hands them a lose we are so bad..sounds like whine and cheese all over....go join your fellow birds southside and harvey birdman..i bet you'll be num 1 again next year..and then the year after that

lol,look whos talking..the dirty birds got beat all year but when marion hands them a lose we are so bad..sounds like whine and cheese all over....go join your fellow birds southside and harvey birdman..i bet you'll be num 1 again next year..and then the year after that

you are completely missing the point. it's not even about who won or lost the game, it's about the manner in which it was played.

another amen brotha..we are so dirty up here in marion...wait thats cause we work hard for a livin unlike the tweaty birds from washington county..momma bird needs to bring you a worm so u will stop chirping

Guys, its one thing to talk smack and get fired up when it comes to football, but this went beyond football. This was a display despicable of human behavior and where were they from???? MARION!!! We didn't know what was going on until after it happened. You guys from Richlands wouldn't be taking up for Marion if it was Richlands Fans being hit, another reason I hate the blo naders. And for you Marion guys, canes 00, Vols4tits, Showercane warning, to defend the act and pretend it was justified confirms my thoughts about Marion and people there in general. I will keep those to myself. I'm so glad I have goals and ambitions to get an education so I don't have to end up in a town like Marion!

Ps: I think something should be done to those who threw the eggs and I apologize to our elderly that we have neighbors that behave like idiots!!

Guys, its one thing to talk smack and get fired up when it comes to football, but this went beyond football.....You guys from Richlands wouldn't be taking up for Marion if it was Richlands Fans being hit, another reason I hate the blo naders. And for you Marion guys, canes 00, Vols4tits, Showercane warning, to defend the act and pretend it was justified confirms my thoughts about Marion

EXACTLY. These marion guys are completely missing the point of the OP....what occurred was beyond the realm of the game. And i love how it's so easy for others to chime in when it happens to abingdon, but if something like that happened at your school you would be saying the EXACT same things. What’s with this double standard?

Honestly, and i've no dog in this fight at all....couldn't care less about Abingdon or Marion. But the simple fact of the matter is that Abingdon fans have bitched, moaned and whined after every single loss this year about something or another, so it's just a little hard to take anything coming from you guys seriously.

great case harvey birdman but you see..the fact is we beat you..we won..it's over..no re-do's no 2nd chances....you talk about eggs..well,sounds like your football team has had egg on their face the whole year..go whine to someone else..ppl on swva sports are done with the lil tweaty birds from a..-town...BUHHHH BYE

Making an assumption on something you heard that was wrong sounds more dumb to me. Funny thing is they didnt need to run away. Some abingdon fans ran over to the 13ft wall hoping to do what? climb over it to get them lol..

I heard the people who threw the eggs got arrested so they dumb as crap to not run away either.

Towards the end of halftime Abingdon fan were treated to a egg bath by some very classy Marion fans. This is just another piece of evidence that Marion is one of, if not the very worst team in terms of class by they're fans and students.

yes, marion seems to be good for this kind of behavior. i just didnt realize it was in football as well. the volleyball girls seem to really 'love' grundy.