10. POINT PLEASANT 7-3 (89) 8.90

11. LIBERTY-RALEIGH 7-3 (82) 8.20

12. PIKEVIEW 7-3 (78) 7.80

13. HERBERT HOOVER 6-4 (73) 7.30

14. CHAPMANVILLE 6-4 (71 or 72) 7.10 or 7.20

15. ROANE COUNTY 6-4 (68) 6.80

16. OAK GLEN 6-4 (67) 6.70

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

Bluefield would have a task in the semis with either magnolia or point pleasant. They'd be wise to expect either a gate city like team in magnolia, or a team that is more like bluefield in style and is playing really good football in the late season. 1st 2nd rounds before the semis though obviously, but if they advance regardless the semis will be a very competitive game in my opinion, and perhaps the most difficult game of the playoffs potentially...

Point Pleasant would be a home playoff game if both teams are fortunate to make it to the semis which would be better in my opinion. I always feel better about Bluefield's chances at home.

Of course, home playoffs games are a big advantage, especially for Bluefield. The Beavers are 25-1 at home in the playoffs.

I'm just glad the Beavers get to open with Liberty-Raleigh, a regional school who is scared to death of Bluefield. If I was coach, I'd be licking my chops at playing them in the opening round. And if at all possible, this would be my statement game to Liberty-Raleigh, and I'd make them remember exactly why they won't touch us in the regular season.

I'm just glad the Beavers get to open with Liberty-Raleigh, a regional school who is scared to death of Bluefield. If I was coach, I'd be licking my chops at playing them in the opening round. And if at all possible, this would be my statement game to Liberty-Raleigh, and I'd make them remember exactly why they won't touch us in the regular season.

There's no sense in making a "statement" against the likes of Liberty-Raleigh. Jump on them early, get a large lead, and coast in the second half letting the young kids get plenty of playing time. Pounding L-R into the ground will be prove nothing and be of little benefit.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

There's no sense in making a "statement" against the likes of Liberty-Raleigh. Jump on them early, get a large lead, and coast in the second half letting the young kids get plenty of playing time. Pounding L-R into the ground will be prove nothing and be of little benefit.

I didn't say they would benefit from it. I just stated that Bluefield has Liberty-Raleigh exactly where Liberty-Raleight doesn't want to be and, if I were the coach, I would take advantage of it. I feel strongly that Bluefield's clean-up crew could do more than their fair share of damage if/when they are inserted into the game, especially considering the amount of playing time they have seen throughout the regular season.