Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Bulldogs52

I haven't bought COD since they stopped making it for CPU! I had loads of fun and spent hours killing me some Germans on my CPU. Online play was great! It just didn't feel the same on my Xbox. I still pop in the first COD and play it sometimes. Really a great game. If games are ever a 10/10 COD was!

I'll be getting it at the midnight release tommorrow night...Also playing in a tournament at the Armory for call of duty 4...Winners win the new game

Well I could get mine tomorrow night as well, but having to work at 5 am Tuesday morning, I will just wait till I get off at 6 pm to run and get it at Game Stop..

I really loved the first one, but funds are running short and I probably will save up enough money to buy the next one when it comes out. It just irritates me paying $60 for something that took maybe half of that to produce. I hate money...

I really loved the first one, but funds are running short and I probably will save up enough money to buy the next one when it comes out. It just irritates me paying $60 for something that took maybe half of that to produce. I hate money...

Something tells me that this game took more than $30 to produce.

The game itself of course cost more, but given the number of copies they will sale, there is no reason these damn games should cost so damn much. Americans and how much we have defaced the dollar and how easy it is for everyone just to throw money away...

The game itself of course cost more, but given the number of copies they will sale, there is no reason these damn games should cost so damn much. Americans and how much we have defaced the dollar and how easy it is for everyone just to throw money away...

Throw money away? I will play this game about 4 hours a day for the next few months. I think 60 dollars is well worth it.

What's the deal with your rant anyways?

The gameplay and graphics are amazing.....The only thing I dislike are the maps...There's about 3 or 4 that I absolutely cannot stand...And I only really like 2 or 3 of the maps...Hopefully in a few months they will add a few more...But other than that I love it...I need to stop playing and catch up on my reasearch paper, but its so addicting

Having problems getting online to play Modern Warfare 2, PlayStation 3 owners? You're not the only one. The game is experiencing connectivity issues, but they're not related to the software patch issued earlier today, says Infinity Ward.

Robert Bowling, the developer's creative strategist, says that server capacity is to blame, not the recent patch that shipped to address PS3 trophy and matchmaking bugs.

"It's a server overload not a bug in the code," Bowling wrote on his Twitter account, saying that a patch won't fix immediate multiplayer problems. "They're working to have servers back up ASAP." And by they, Bowling is referring to the third-party providers that host PlayStation 3 multiplayer traffic.

"Xbox Live servers are maintained and ran by Microsoft," Bowling explains. "PSN servers are ran and maintained by 3rd party companies hired to do so." He says that Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer "will be available as soon as Demonware gets the servers back online ASAP."

I agree.

and from what i've heard from people who have beaten the game, their has to be a COD-MW3

I beat it today, well the campaign part anyway... Had nothing else to do sense the mutli player was down..... Good new though its back up and I hit level 19.... game kicks ass...