Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Bulldogs52

Throw money away? I will play this game about 4 hours a day for the next few months. I think 60 dollars is well worth it.

What's the deal with your rant anyways?

The deal with my rant is that I have realized how much money I have thrown into video games and it disgusts me. Honestly if I had the money I would probably buy this game, but I have finally realized that I have to get my priorities in order as far as money goes, and a damn video game is not near the top of the list.

The deal with my rant is that I have realized how much money I have thrown into video games and it disgusts me. Honestly if I had the money I would probably buy this game, but I have finally realized that I have to get my priorities in order as far as money goes, and a damn video game is not near the top of the list.

Im going to wait a few weeks and try and Ebay it for alot cheaper. That may be a good route for you to go.

#1 on my list is to find my real parents

#2 is to buy call of duty modern warefare 2 (completed)

I work and have bills, the same as most kids my age. But I can still afford video games.

I mean, a few hours won't hurt anyone...Gotta take a break sometime lol

I feel the same!!! I am 30 years old and a single father of two kids, yes the kids live with me, when there in the bed ole dad is in the living room pwning it up!!!!

had the game since it came out, has anyone else had problems with all the campers!!! seems like everywhere i turn someone is just sitting in a corner waiting. Why would anyone pay $60 to just sit in one spot and do nothing

had the game since it came out, has anyone else had problems with all the campers!!! seems like everywhere i turn someone is just sitting in a corner waiting. Why would anyone pay $60 to just sit in one spot and do nothing

That's the biggest thing I have noticed about the game compared to world at war. This is a little more strategic it seems to me.

• 4 weeks later...