Remember the Falcons

southbound

What will I take from this season? The Falcons battled every week and gave their all. Their were 2 games I think they win if Hess plays (Tazewell and Graham), they should have beaten Burton with him. Their were several other games they would have had a chance in with Hess (Carroll, Va High, and Marion). All in all they could have won at least 7 games this season. With all that I said the Falcons battled hard every week and played their hearts out. When I remember this season the thing that I will take out of it is "What could have been?" If Hess comes back next year the Falcons could be real sleeper in the SWD. Keep your heads up Falcons and work hard in the off-season. Go Falcons!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coulda,woulda,shoulda...blahh blahhh blahh..i will remember cav84 being very close in sayin...abingdon would go 2-8..man was he close...

...and they wouldn't have beaten Burton. You have to have a fast,tough,physical,defense to beat Burton (like J.J.Kelly who shut them down Friday night).

What will I take from this season? The Falcons battled every week and gave their all. Their were 2 games I think they win if Hess plays (Tazewell and Graham), they should have beaten Burton with him. Their were several other games they would have had a chance in with Hess (Carroll, Va High, and Marion). All in all they could have won at least 7 games this season. With all that I said the Falcons battled hard every week and played their hearts out. When I remember this season the thing that I will take out of it is "What could have been?" If Hess comes back next year the Falcons could be real sleeper in the SWD. Keep your heads up Falcons and work hard in the off-season. Go Falcons!!!!

Yep, you guys will be put to sleep in the SWD next season to.

...and they wouldn't have beaten Burton. You have to have a fast,tough,physical,defense to beat Burton (like J.J.Kelly who shut them down Friday night).

oh yeah, leave it to be kelly is the most physical team around. if they were you guys would be undefeated right? i told you burton was beatable several weeks ago. i would be shocked if burton beat holston.

just start dribbling the ole b-ball and get over it. The one thing I will remember about them is that they were the worst AA team Marion played this year.

you might win this week. i actually hope grundy does-ha ha! :D

i will tell you for a fact, you guys will be dribbling with us in 1 week. it will be ugly for you against richlands or cave.:eek:

i will tell you for a fact, you guys will be dribbling with us in 1 week. it will be ugly for you against richlands or cave.:eek:

It very well could be ugly but I would rather make the playoffs and lose than not to make them at all.

Ill tell ya right now I hope Richlands does not see them early on they gave us all we could handle the last time we seen them haha. Good Football team over there in marion.

Ill tell ya right now I hope Richlands does not see them early on they gave us all we could handle the last time we seen them haha. Good Football team over there in marion.

Marion is a Joke! I hate them! It will be different next time, go ahead and circle the date because you guys have to come to Abingdon next year!

yelp,it will be diff..and then after that it will be diff again..3-7 REALLY!!!! REALLY..HEY HEY GOOD BYE..watch us play in the play-offs..no fancy intro no leaps just good ole football...6 teams and you can't even get in..how bad ya gotta be???

Marion is a Joke! I hate them! It will be different next time, go ahead and circle the date because you guys have to come to Abingdon next year!

The only team that put up no fight at all was Abingdon against richlands this year the other teams had us worried for a while. Marion and CC had us almost down and out the biggest joke was the abingdon game and I do not see Marion going to Abingdon as making a big deal in the outcome haha.

The only team that put up no fight at all was Abingdon against richlands this year the other teams had us worried for a while. Marion and CC had us almost down and out the biggest joke was the abingdon game and I do not see Marion going to Abingdon as making a big deal in the outcome haha.

Whatever! You know what should scare you?? The VHSL for recruiting violations. Enough Said!

Whatever! You know what should scare you?? The VHSL for recruiting violations. Enough Said!

What are you talking about man it has done been founded the johnsons LIVE here legally they were not recruited if there was something to it the VHSL would have done came in.

What are you talking about man it has done been founded the johnsons LIVE here legally they were not recruited if there was something to it the VHSL would have done came in.

hahaha!

you 'done' stuck your foot in your mouth on that one, he didnt even mention them.....

hahaha!

you 'done' stuck your foot in your mouth on that one, he didnt even mention them.....

I can tell your new to the board or otherwise you would have already known who he was talking about without him saying it.

I can tell your new to the board or otherwise you would have already known who he was talking about without him saying it.

LOL, sure I'm new to the board, but I know who they are, seen them play, heard the hoopla, etc etc. Just think its funny that ppl automatically assume these are the only ones in question

LOL, sure I'm new to the board, but I know who they are, seen them play, heard the hoopla, etc etc. Just think its funny that ppl automatically assume these are the only ones in question

They are the only kids that you all seem to have a problem with coming to Richlands there are other kids on that team that are new this year. The Kid from Vegas comes to mind right off.

Which one are you talking about the one from Georgia, or Maine, or Nevada, or West Virginia, or Abingdon, or Graham, or Tazewell. Come on Help us out alittle.

Edited by mrb

I have to say though I was watching the Richlands Grundy game and they do have alot of starters from outta town.... But it happens I mean everyone moves we should'nt stay in one place all of our lives.

Any kid that is moving to this area and wants to play football at Richlands we will gladly accept with open arms. You can't blame any kid wanting to be part of a great football program. Any kid that is on that team is a RICHLANDS player not an outsider. Sorry guys but Richlands will be on top again next season get used to it.

Any kid that is moving to this area and wants to play football at Richlands we will gladly accept with open arms. You can't blame any kid wanting to be part of a great football program. Any kid that is on that team is a RICHLANDS player not an outsider. Sorry guys but Richlands will be on top again next season get used to it.

This is illegal-telling kids to come to Richlands for football. I know some people at the VHSL. This is not over-trust me!:mad: