coaches voted for all south west district team.

Pick_Six_27

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few meaning 3?

jk ;)

Bradley Strong, Jack Vance, Will Lowe, Cody Thomas.......just to name a few. By the way, since you live in Alabama and have never seen Richlands play then your opinion really doesn't matter, right. Based on what you stated on another thread.

Im an outsider looking in, but If im richlands...You all can talk all you want to talk as long as racking up district championships.... I dont care if my players are from Richlands, Big Creek, Bluefield WV, LA california, Orlando Florida or whereever else in the world they're from. As long as they move to Richlands are are Eligible by VHSL rules then keep handing me the SWD title every year.

You can talk about moral victories and this and that....but everyone is judged by 3 things.... Wins, Losses, and Championships

You know.... People want to play for winning programs. I know of a kid whos dad played for maryville Tn a long time ago and after all of this recent sucess, moved his family from IOWA a few years ago so that he could play for that type of Program.

Before anyone starts by saying Im from Battle and this and that....I am, but I've never complained about anything and I know that better days are ahead because of our youth and because those kids getting ready to bust in the weightroom in about 2 weeks.

I dont have a horse in this race other than the fact that Everyone is always complaining about Richlands when in fact all that richlands does is win!

Now I understand why everyone hates abingdon... They deserve everything they get on here

you guys are pathetic. take a joke haha

and yes i have seen richlands play. twice this year. even played against the johnson boys myself.

but nah, i don't know anything about them.

Like I said, if you have watched Richlands then you know about the team. You said three, so I named four that I'm sure were included in your three........riiiiight!! You crack me up. I have got a good laugh out of you and your posts. Please let's keep this going!!!

Im an outsider looking in, but If im richlands...You all can talk all you want to talk as long as racking up district championships.... I dont care if my players are from Richlands, Big Creek, Bluefield WV, LA california, Orlando Florida or whereever else in the world they're from. As long as they move to Richlands are are Eligible by VHSL rules then keep handing me the SWD title every year.

You can talk about moral victories and this and that....but everyone is judged by 3 things.... Wins, Losses, and Championships

You know.... People want to play for winning programs. I know of a kid whos dad played for maryville Tn a long time ago and after all of this recent sucess, moved his family from IOWA a few years ago so that he could play for that type of Program.

Before anyone starts by saying Im from Battle and this and that....I am, but I've never complained about anything and I know that better days are ahead because of our youth and because those kids getting ready to bust in the weightroom in about 2 weeks.

I dont have a horse in this race other than the fact that Everyone is always complaining about Richlands when in fact all that richlands does is win!

Now I understand why everyone hates abingdon... They deserve everything they get on here

Very true post!

Like I said, if you have watched Richlands then you know about the team. You said three, so I named four that I'm sure were included in your three........riiiiight!! You crack me up. I have got a good laugh out of you and your posts. Please let's keep this going!!!

Sounds like somebody got their feelings hurt. Poor thing.

Idk why everyone thinks richlands is going to be the majority of the ASWD team.. Yes the three Johnsons are great athletes and will most likely be on the team but they carried richlands through the season and there are many other teams with better athletes in the other positions

can i say again...please take a joke?

here's another question....who's the player of the year? A. Johnson, C. Johnson, or D. Johnson?

can i say again...please take a joke?

here's another question....who's the player of the year? A. Johnson, C. Johnson, or D. Johnson?

Everyone has forgot about Will Lowe on defense for Richlands or Cody Thomas. Great defensive players.