Lebanon vs. JJ Kelly

MrSocko

How much do you guys think being at home or away affects this game. If both teams are really evenly matched do you put much into the home field advantage?

To be honest i would call it a toss-up myself. The way JJK has turned it on the last few games, and Lebanon has been really up and down to say the least. It almost seems it is a tale of 2 teams going in opposite directions.

How much do you guys think being at home or away affects this game. If both teams are really evenly matched do you put much into the home field advantage?

To be honest i would call it a toss-up myself. The way JJK has turned it on the last few games, and Lebanon has been really up and down to say the least. It almost seems it is a tale of 2 teams going in opposite directions.

I agree with you Legion, I think its a toss up. I guess if I had to pick a team, I 'll pick Kelly. Kelly's defense is not giving up too many points even in their losses.

Kelly 16

Lebanon 14

Given the choice,I'd rather go to Lebanon. I know that sounds crazy,but they came into our place last year and sent us home. The chance to return the favor is powerful motivation. We've been on the road in tough places the last few weeks,so our kids won't be phased by being the visitor again. I really feel that Tyler Graham for Lee will have a field day vs TW,and Lebanon wil host us. We are prepared for that.

Lebanons offense isnt very good. The Lebanon vs Battle Game was 14-0 at halftime and both Td's came off of luck plays.

Both drives Battle had Lebanon on 3rd and 15 and 3rd and 18 situations and Lebanons QB throws a Jump ball on both plays and Lebanon came down with it both times.... One of the catches the reciever tipped the ball up in the air, and caught it while laying on the ground when the ball came down.

The score was pretty much 21-0 because battle got everyone into the game in the 4th quarter and lebanon scored twice on the reserves which was alot of the seniors that dont play much.

Lebanon has a great defense but the offense has a very hard time moving the football. The QB gets rattled very easy and the O-Line is below average for a lebanon O-line so the running game isnt as good as it was last season.

They do have some tall , athletic recievers though.

Kelly 14

Lebanon- 7

my opinion.. without that first interception thrown by lebanon, deep in rlands territory, lebanon would have won that game.. then again without a relentless rlands defense the interception wouldn't have been caught anyway.. lebanon is a great team, as is kelly and this is a game ill be sure to attend im gonna say either side by 7.. i dont see the scores being farther apart than that..

It all depends on which Lebanon team shows up. The Pioneers seem to get up for the big games and big rival games. If they do, they will win. Kelly I think is more determined though to prove themselves and will make it close.

It should be a really hard hitting game. I think that both teams play D really well. As far as battleftbl, you have got to be kidding me. It was the last game of the year for the Pioneers. Do you think that they were worried about Battle?

No disrespect meant, but it is hard to get real fired up against Battle right now. In a short time though, I believe Battle will be a team to look out for. Although Lebanon came out flat against Kelly last year, I believe they'll be ready to play this year. They've been needing to get a few players healthy and I believe the break will help.

It should be a slobber-knocker. It's been way too long since the TRIBE has won a playoff game. We are due. Kelly by 6

Being due won't matter . . . from what I hear, you guys can't cover the pass. Lebanon does pass the ball . . . got some friends over there who can ball . . . Kelly is all bark and no bite in this one. Falconman predicts Pioneers spank the Indians!!;)

Being due won't matter . . . from what I hear, you guys can't cover the pass. Lebanon does pass the ball . . . got some friends over there who can ball . . . Kelly is all bark and no bite in this one. Falconman predicts Pioneers spank the Indians!!;)

Hey Falconman,come on over to Lebanon Saturday,and see what a playoff team looks like. It'll be a doozy. We'll see if Kelly has any bite or not. Best of luck to everybody Saturday.

What does Kelly have and what is their record. I've not heard anything about them since......(dare i say the name or will Wildcat55 come back) Kevin Saunders coached there.

Kelly is 8-2 with losses to PV (in the mudhole game LOL) and Clintwood

Kelly has a VERY good line and a tough D, On offence they are WingT for the most part and tend to spread the ball around. There QB is solid and throws a nice ball but there recevers are a bit inconsistant.

Overall They have one of the better Ds in the area however there Offence has been less than impressave vs tougher teams and there Head Choaches love for going for it on 4th down tends to put the team in tough situations at times

IMHO if the Lebanon team that beat the crud out of VHS shows up Lebanon will win by 2 TDs (But will know that they were in a game) If the Leb team that has mailed in the last 2 weeks shows up Kelly will be playing for the Region D championship the following week

I've been to most Lebanon games this year and if they show up to play ball then I think they can come away with a W but if the team as of late shows up then it’s time to pack it away for another year. Pioneers have a great D so it will still be close no matter what.

Predictions 22-16 Lebanon

Has Kelly been bit by the flu bug this year? I know it did a number on Lebanon the last 2 or 3 ballgames. I hope both teams come in healthy and will give us a good show. Last year was a nail biter.

We've been lucky with the flu,but we've more than made up for it with shoulder injuries and such. The week off was a Godsend for us.

Hey Falconman,come on over to Lebanon Saturday,and see what a playoff team looks like. It'll be a doozy. We'll see if Kelly has any bite or not. Best of luck to everybody Saturday.

Haha, i might just do that! I don't know which would be funny to see: The vols smack Vandy or the Pioneers spank you guys all up and down the field? :D Still deciding, I'll let ya know though.:p