stand-outs @holston high

vols4life

john pratt and jordon blevins are workin on a va A div 1 state bid but early this week these two were picked to play in the north south game in nc..a very big deal cause all national college teams will be scouting there..congrats to them both and to the whole team...GO BIG RED

First, I would like to extend my congrats to these two young men on an outstanding season. Second, you are killing me. Both of these young men are good talents, make no mistake about it; however, neither of them are Div 1 material. I think that they would be better served to try and help at a place like E & H or UVA Wise. Third, I think that the Cavs get their second straight Region C title. Enjoy it for one more week and the party is over.

the article was great but john and jordan are going to nc in jan for the north/south game..viva,i think it's like that..i talked to jordans grandmother and she was mad cause he never brought the papers home from school..lol...she found out from matlock and finally got jordan to bring the forms home..he is a really good player but cant remember important things..i kinda remember those days..lol