bath @ holston

vols4life

not exactly what i was thinking but ok,its bath not eastern mont...ems qb went down in the 2nd q. they were ahead and fought hard with there back up but from what i have saw from bath is pretty decent..they got a big break fri though..em,would have won big if the qb could have gone the whole game..

Don't count bath out that easy. As that ESPN guy say, "Not so fast" bath has been here year after year. no matter who they play and how they play the regular season they always play like a different team in the playoffs. I do think holston is a very good team all around but overlooking Bath not so good. Also you guys need to stop complaining about the refs. that might be why you continue to get bad calls.

umm,come to a game..any game...the refs are awful...when you eject a player for making a good tackle then help the guy up and as u walk away your gone??that was the craziest thing..blowing a whistle at a live ball,stopping play..that happened to both teams..i'm not sayin one side or the either..i just want it fair so there is no complaning..i think we all agree on that

viva,em would have beat bath easily but the qb got injuried right before the half..em scared me..they matched up well..would have been a great game..bath,well..i just dunno and that scares me to..lol...i just dont wanna see them win the region and have their behind handed to them in the semis like last year..burton is who i think the winner will play in the semis..they are beatable but bringing the A game is what both teams will need

agree the refs call for both teams and like anyone they make mistakes. but you holston fan are on here every week complaining about how bad the refs are and you are not the only ones that get those refs. you get different ones every week just about. the hogo, med, and swd all use the same refs. as for Region D I say JI Burton, there rb too much for c-wood i think. but we will see

umm,i was at marions game and threw my hands up and left...awful,these guys get paid to do what they do..good money..i been around football for yrs and for sum reason at all levels of the game the refs have screwed up alot..yes,we are all human but good god..sum things are kinda obvious..know what down you are on,call the peneality on the right team instead of getting mixed up and having everybody confused..don't blow alive ball dead.blow your whistle when the player is stopped ,don't let him get killed.i could go on and on..it's not just holston its all over..look how many sec refs got suspended cause they screwed up in 2 games..next year there will be mics so they have to tell us whats going on.play clocks in all end zones

umm,i was at marions game and threw my hands up and left...awful,these guys get paid to do what they do..good money..i been around football for yrs and for sum reason at all levels of the game the refs have screwed up alot..yes,we are all human but good god..sum things are kinda obvious..know what down you are on,call the peneality on the right team instead of getting mixed up and having everybody confused..don't blow alive ball dead.blow your whistle when the player is stopped ,don't let him get killed.i could go on and on..it's not just holston its all over..look how many sec refs got suspended cause they screwed up in 2 games..next year there will be mics so t

hey have to tell us whats going on.play clocks in all end zones

You need to quit whining about the officiating. It is an excuse! This is what losers do-put an excuse on the table before the game begins. In my opinion, the refs kept MARION hanging around longer than they should have been. Not even an SEC crew could have saved you the other night, just deal with it Richlands is 3-4 td's better than anyone else in the district. Please man-up and quit hiding behind the refs and blaming them for your team's failure. This really bothers me-my dad is an official! :mad:

don't u have class or something lil bird..we are all tired and could careless about you ..u just try to stirr things up..you want me to MAN -UP!!! i never said anything about the marion game..we lost its over for marion this year..but we beat u and won the first round..where was your birds at??finding another coach and qb cause they got sick of you

we all had bad calls on friday nights, all season. we can all agree on that but my point is every weekend after holston plays they refer to how great they are (and they are good) then they start downing the refs. After so many weeks of reading this stuff they probably make a few more calls than they need to simply because you guys want shut up. Truth is they could make a call on just about every play if they wanted too. i don't know of any high school lineman that doesn't hold.

once again.u been here since 05 yet only 25 posts?then all of a sudeden you start posting and guess what..its to argue about a team that has been beat down for years..i think i understand why you havent posted more..i agree with mapper..

so me trying to help you out by telling you to shut up. that maybe doing so that you might just get a few calls your way is wrong. you have some good athletes that are graduating things will come back down. thats single a football can't be up forever. let the players play, coaches coach, officials officate. sorry about the spelling.

What was the score last year against bath something like 13 to 3 or something like that, very close anyway. why would it be a blowout this year bath didn't lose but one guy last year. they were all young guys

Do you ever think sometimes teams just lose? Is it always someone elses fault? Ever think sometimes a team just gets outcoached and outplayed? Geez. MOST of the time the team who is clicking on offense, not missing tackles and not turning the ball over wins.

it might also be that the refs are calling everything they are seeing and certain teams just want admit to themsevles being in the wrong. or maybe the refs didn't call certain things in the regular season but now they are sense every team playing now are suppose to be the best of the best.

i wouldn't want to see holston em. i would rather see the two best teams in D1 Region C play each other. huh what you know i will see the two best teams play sat. Say what you want about em losing there QB but fact is Bath beat them, they did what they had to do to play another week. two best teams play this week.