Radford @ Lebanon

plooolt

They are a solid overall team. Tough run defense. Dual threat QB in Dontae Carter. Have an explosive running game. Palmer is just about as good as they get. Oliver on the line is one of the best lineman around. Speed...Speed...Speed is their name. I believe they have lost 3 games. Lost by around 10 to Pulaski County. Lost to George Wythe by 2. Lost to Gretna by 8. They have beaten Giles twice, George Wythe and Fort Chiswell. All quality teams. I think Radford takes this one on a GW field goal by Goodman, a deadly weapon on special teams.

Radford's passing game isn't that effective. They run the ball with many different speed backs. I am sure that Lebanon is very good and will be the best team Radford has seen since Gretna. Not sure if that will be enough to beat Radford but it will be a great game.

Guest quispbird

I'm still trying to figure out how Lebanon lost to Tazewell and Marion this year. It amazes me.

Like 2 totally different teams on the field sometimes with them.

If Radford has several players with really good speed then lebanon could be in real trouble.

They really struggled with richlands speed this season.

Although the forecast calls for rain and/or snow for wed, thur, and fri.

Could turn out to be a mud bowl.

Had alot of major players out for the Tazewell game, I had heard about 6 starters. When I watched them play against Richlands, I thought they looked better than Gate City.

Guest quispbird
Radford is loaded with speed.

Uh oh. Dry field Radford by a bundle.

On a cleveland steamer it could be in lebanons favor.

If Lebanon comes out fired up like they have the last couple of weeks then they can come out of this one with a win. Lebanon is a great defensive team with the ability to make the big plays when they have to. I think they will be prepared to contain the speedsters of Radford.

Prediction Lebanon 20 Radford 16

Same team that almost beat Gretna last year. Gretna was a single A powerhouse last year. Essex brought alot back . They have rolled everyone. King William, Sussex, and Washington and Lee are traditionally good programs. Radford may could hang with all the speed but I don't know. Interested to see how Essex and Gretna plays out this weekend.