Well...just wanted to say to all of you...

Lance

Thanks for another good football season...hope you guys will continue to hang out and visit in the off season...basketball and wrestling will have to do for now...August seems like forever, but it will be here before you know it.

I hope to have some major changes for next year as far as the other pages on the main part of the site go...Gman and myself just have not had the time to keep things updated as we would like...hope that will change next year and I can have things looking much better and updated. I have some other things in the works and maybe someday this place will be what I know it can be...time will tell...there is much that can be done for the kids in our area in all sports to help them out...I'd like to be part of making that happen.

Thanks to all the coaches and players that made this year a LOT of fun for all of us...I had more fun this year than I did in the last 5 combined...and I got to see a lot of the area teams play...which was nice.

Also...special thanks to Gman for starting this place up years ago and for letting me be a part of it all...we've gone from just football with a little traffic, to covering all sports and beyond with a lot of traffic...pretty cool to watch it all evolve and grow in to what we have now.

So...just wanted to say thanks to all of you for hanging out and all the arguments, input, insight, info, and conversations that went along with it.

Right on. I would like to second lances' post and extend a thank you to everyone who makes this site possible. I appreciate everything yall do with this site. Even though I've had some minor differences with moderators on here, I would still like to send my thanks to everyone that has made this an amazing part of SWVA tradition. Without mod's I can't imagine what this place would be like! Haha. Thanks for a wonderful discussion board.

Fighton_3

yelp,i check here about everyday..i'm gonna miss football again..seems like yesterday i was posting how i was looking forward to another season..well,MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all..i'm sure we will all be getting busy with shopping and eating..lol..thanks to all involved with this site..you dont know how much this has kept alil sanity in my life..lol

Thanks to you guys for keeping this site going. Much like the previous posters on this thread, i visit here daily. Before this site, i didn't realize how many people, like myself enjoy high school football. My boss tells me i'm nuts for sitting in the cold and rain to watch the games. Everyone here makes me realize i'm not alone in my passion for Friday nights in SWVA. So thanks to all those who bring life to this site.

And yes, i'll be sitting in the cold and rain Saturday in Salem wondering where the time went.

Good luck Burton and good luck to Radford as well!

omg,how could we forget harvey birdman and southside..did ya notice how all the crap stopped after they relized we were busy..did ya also notice the respect ole red got after playin a helluva game..84,we might be ok next year..i think both marion and holston are on their way to being better ball clubs..im gonna try to catch sum of the game tomorrow online then well..i guess i'll just put my cav shirt up till next year..lol(moms already eyeing it)she told me it was hers..lol..now dad wants a hurricane shirt..