Xbox live

GrahamPG44

TRU7H HURTS

I have red rings right now but should be getting my xbox back sometime this week.

I play cod4, mw2, madden, ncaa football 10, nba 2k10

how much is xbox live? I got a xbox an wireless internet..and modern warfare 2 but haven't even looked into playing online

Nope. You get a gamertag when you start, you get to create. You can only usee that one.

And if you go for more than 30 days without an Xbox Live subscription on your gamertag you can no longer use that account, even if you purchase a new subscription later. I found this out back in June and was pissed; it's stupid.

Uh ya, you can also do that with Ps3 as well. It's called the PlayStation Store. And I am pretty sure I would take free over having to pay any day. Also, the Ps3 is a Blu-Ray Disc player, so all games are Blu-Ray, and that means that even if you scratch them, there are able to be read. Xbox doesn't exactly have that. May I also say that Xbox 360 has a 59% failure rate, as in getting the red ring of death. Ps3 on the other hand, .05%

Xbox live is way better. They have so much stuff on the Xbox dashboard now. You can watch/rent movies. Listen to music, get on facebook. pretty much anything you want to do, you can on xbox

PS3 has a web browser and you can now watch netflix movies with it, not sure about the music thing, but I would imagine that you can. Can you hook up an XBOX with HDMI?

PS3 has a web browser and you can now watch netflix movies with it, not sure about the music thing, but I would imagine that you can. Can you hook up an XBOX with HDMI?

Yes you can. Plus, you can't play Gears of War or Halo 3 on PS3

XBOX > PS3

I can guarantee that you have had multiple Xboxs due to the red ring of death. Gears and Halo are just built up, and not the best out there. If Sony already creates a better online atmosphere than Xbox Live, imagine what they could do if they actually made people pay. It would make Xbox suffer.

My Xbox has had the red ring of death twice in 2 years.

Whenever I'm playing a game such as NCAA 2010 and I get tackled, my XBOX makes the loudest racket, it sounds like the disc is rubbing on something until I pause the game and then it stops.

It really makes me mad and scares me that its going to get another RRD.

Yeah my xbox got the red rings of death this past year, right before the new NCAA was about to come. Thus is the reason this is the first time in 8 or 9 years I have not bought NCAA for a gaming system

whenever I get red rings, my life is awful.

I'm on facebook 20 hours every day, my life is worthless without xbox.