2010 swd soccer

blow_tornado_dog

not sure what they are yet. some teams are waiting on word for changes that still may be made

changes as in... somebody droppin soccer or what? doesn't the season start this week or next?

Hold on a second. I have posted on here several times and have been nothing but respectful to all teams. I am an assistant coach at Blacksburg but before that I was actually one of the coaches who started Graham's soccer program in 1995 and 1996.

I am not sure where you come up with that we have the financial resources to be dominant. What does that have to do with anything. Our program does a tremendous amount of fundraising to support our teams. I would not say we have a huge pool of talent either. In our district more kids come out for the teams at Cave Spring and Hidden Valley.

I am assuming you are referring to region4fan's posts. He is not associated with our program at all. We keep tabs and if any of our players post on message boards and we do not allow it. We take alot of pride in having a classy program.

Please do not lump someone like that with our program.

blacksburgsoccer...your posts are always welcome here...

blacksburg, parents/players/coaches/fans all included, tends to have more class as a program than that guy. he just wants a rise, just like everyone already knows. so don't respond, or you could always try killing him with kindness or something. just a thought.

IF they cut middle school sports in Tazewell County it will make it a lot harder to compete at the state level for programs here. We will loose a whole year of soccer at the higher level. Rec programs do a good job, but it won't be the same.

IF they cut middle school sports in Tazewell County it will make it a lot harder to compete at the state level for programs here. We will loose a whole year of soccer at the higher level. Rec programs do a good job, but it won't be the same.

yeah it will really put a hurt on all the sports in this area. the rec leagues in the area are just not competitive enough and have enough quality to keep kids at a higher level of competition. if this happens it will truly but a damper on the county as far as sports go.