Dave marrs to uva

GrahamPG44

Congrats Torren on the scolarship. I trust your opinion. Spencer already has a good arm. They say he can throw about 40yds with his small frame and is a excellent runner, just short. Has he grown any?

On a side not, I enjoyed watching you and your brother play bball this year. You guys had a excellent season.

Congrats Torren on the scolarship. I trust your opinion. Spencer already has a good arm. They say he can throw about 40yds with his small frame and is a excellent runner, just short. Has he grown any?

On a side not, I enjoyed watching you and your brother play bball this year. You guys had a excellent season.

No he hasn't grown, probably 5'6 or 5'7 or something to that effect.

Sorry, I wasn't just talking height. I was told he had actually gotten a little taller. AD and SS both need to get "bigger" in the weight room. I was told SS has gained weight and doesn't carry any fat with just a month or so of lifting. Not sure about AD, dunno if he is lifting, possibly due to back injury? TG is the most physically ready to play as it stands just due to physical frame, dunno much about his or others QB skills though. Why doesn't someone give us a little insight who has played or coached these young men?

Height isn't really that big of a deal in double A ball. Look at Vic Hall from Gretna. He was the best all around QB in the state that I have ever seen in person. He was short but had a rocket. It did effect his college position. CB if I am not mistaken, but the kid was unbelievable in HS as a fresh, soph, jr. He did hit a growth spurt his jr. year.

Who is in the hunt in the backfield this year?

Yes, spencer still very smalll. But the kid is so hard to get a hold of. Very quick and great football IQ, also a very good kid. High Grades and leads by example. Afraid of nothing. He works very hard. He may not start, but he will make an impadt somewhere

Yes, spencer still very smalll. But the kid is so hard to get a hold of. Very quick and great football IQ, also a very good kid. High Grades and leads by example. Afraid of nothing. He works very hard. He may not start, but he will make an impact somewhere.

Thank you for the input. I always look forward to hearing from players and think highly of their opinions. Good luck next year TB and keep up the good work. Any input with the TE or RB/FB positions?

Edited by YOTD

AD is deff ready for football. he might be skinny but is very strong and has been in the weightroom everyday. i think aaron will start next year but SS will deff give him some good competition at qb. SS will be a great player in a few years if he stays in the weightroom.

AD is deff ready for football. he might be skinny but is very strong and has been in the weightroom everyday. i think aaron will start next year but SS will deff give him some good competition at qb. SS will be a great player in a few years if he stays in the weightroom.

And if he gets taller