Dave marrs to uva

GrahamPG44

you both suck. you'll never see the field. it's amazing how bad acc sports are becoming if you two can get recruited. and go ahead and delete this post. i'll make another.

I didn't know the ACC sucks. A division 1 opportunity is second to none no matter the conference. And even if either was never the see the field it is the education they are earning there that is main thing.

i just checked on rivals.com and there is nothing about marrs. is he walking on? just wondering cause signing day is over

Just because Signing Day "is over" doesn't mean you still cannot sign. Signing Day is recognized as the first official day that a student athlete is able to mail their LOI to the school of their choice. Students have several weeks, if not months, to sign with a college after Signing Day.

trust me hokie7 i know more about recruiting than you do. yes you can walk on anytime after signing day.. but if you haven't received a "full athletic scholarship" to a D1 A school before signing day of your senior year, then you will Not receive one, ever. Check the commitment list for uva, his name is not on there. If he is "walking on" then Congrats, but i feel bad for him because he will never get off scout team as a walk on safety

http://www.virginia.rivals.com

David is using football to get a UVA education. If he eventually gets a ride or not he will still have a UVA education. People wonder how these Graham kids are getting into these great schools for football? If you checked their transcripts and test scores you would understand. UVA thinks enough of him and UNC does of Alex to include them on their 105 for fall practice. Enough said!! People forget you have to have the academics in addition to ability to even have a chance at the next level.

David is using football to get a UVA education. If he eventually gets a ride or not he will still have a UVA education. People wonder how these Graham kids are getting into these great schools for football? If you checked their transcripts and test scores you would understand. UVA thinks enough of him and UNC does of Alex to include them on their 105 for fall practice. Enough said!! People forget you have to have the academics in addition to ability to even have a chance at the next level.

One of the finer posts I've read on this site.

Either Aaron Davidson or Taylor Gearhart.

Taylor was backup last year when Aaron didn't play.

I heard Taylor Gearhart was switching positions. AD also does not look physically ready to play in the SWD. Undersized, looks more like a reciever. Just speculation. Why did he sit out a year? I also heard they were switching to a option based attack. AD is not the fleetest of foot so perhaps a back will be the new man under center. DM seemed to always be rolling out and using his feet more than arm. Very proud of him. I think he had the most heart of any kid I had the pleasure of watching this year. Impossible to replace his "want" and "fire". You hear alot of things this time of year. I have heard that one of the JV players from the undefeated team last year is transferring to Bluefield. Who knows?

One kid to watch is CM from Tazewell. Has a good arm and mechanics. He will just be a soph. and heard he has the QB slot all but won.

Edited by YOTD