Graham's opponents in 2011...

GMan

Agreed, if they make 475 state wide cut off for Division I, Region C Division II will be watered down. With only Floyd and Giles left. You get a good draw and you are opposite them, you are in Region Finals every year!

But not by as bad as in the Region IV playoffs...

At least as bad as the Region IV playoffs....Region IV (D-3) teams are a joke come playoff time...Richlands has been the only decent team the past few years...with the exception of Cave last year.

Agreed, if they make 475 state wide cut off for Division I, Region C Division II will be watered down. With only Floyd and Giles left. You get a good draw and you are opposite them, you are in Region Finals every year!

I agree....D-2 Region C would take a hit if that scenario takes place....

I agree....D-2 Region C would take a hit if that scenario takes place....

Remember, if the purposed changes take place, the current teams in region C will be in a "section" which may include Gate City, Powell valley, Lebanon and possibly Gretna and Dan River. Watered down would be correct if it stayed as is with the new numbers but that's not the proposal.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about a very good Fort Chiswell Team last year who only lost 4 seniors off of last years team. And was also a game or two away from a State Championship. I don't think Graham will have it as easy as everyone thinks they are going to!!

Everyone seems to have forgotten about a very good Fort Chiswell Team last year who only lost 4 seniors off of last years team. And was also a game or two away from a State Championship. I don't think Graham will have it as easy as everyone thinks they are going to!!

How about in 2011??? How will Fort Chiswell be then??? That's when Graham will be in the MED...not this coming season...

BTW, Fort is a "flash in the pan"...they had a really good running back who was able to dominate at that level last year...I think he'll be playing at Concord next season, maybe???

Graham's senior class of the 2011 football season should be pretty loaded...I think they would have a good year in 2011 no matter where they play.

Agreed...

I suspect the Jackson kid, and Lamont Edwards will get looks in the backfield. Other than them, it will be someone up from JV, or that mysterious transfer from Ohio, or is it PA. Oops, I got the wrong school. lol