Swva ncaa basketball pick'em 2010

How many higher seeds (#9-#16) do you have winning in the first round????

I have 10 of 32 advancing to the Second Round with one going on to the Sweet 16...none advancing to the Elite 8...

Cornell??

I like SDST's chances as an #11 seed for making some noise. I'm also not buying KState, New Mexico, BYU to do much damage. I also have Siena and St Mary's advancing. I'm not sure what the think about ODU - ND yet.

im expecting louisville to make a run. who knows what pitino has in his bag of tricks

Probably several thousand dollars for next year's recruits...no, wait, that's Calipari...no, Pitin...no, Cali...Pit...Cal...ah hell, they both have a bag full of money for top recruits....:rolleyes:...

Anyone else got temple being a hard team to beat in this thing.

Got them going out in Round 2 to Whisky...originally had them losing to Cornell in the 1st Round but something told me to change that at the last minute...

Got them going out in Round 2 to Whisky...originally had them losing to Cornell in the 1st Round but something told me to change that at the last minute...

LOL i guess that means i might have busted my bracket i have watched alot of there games this year and I got them in the championship losing to kansas haha.

Georgetown choked...

BAD! Now I have 1 elite 8 team and 4 sweet 16 teams wrong. The only upset I called right was Murray St. UTEP let me down and Richmond both I had going to the sweet 16. Then Gtown lost and I had them all the way to the Elite 8. Finally Marquette had to lose to make my forth sweet 16 team wrong. Wow my bracket is messed up.

BAD! Now I have 1 elite 8 team and 4 sweet 16 teams wrong. The only upset I called right was Murray St. UTEP let me down and Richmond both I had going to the sweet 16. Then Gtown lost and I had them all the way to the Elite 8. Finally Marquette had to lose to make my forth sweet 16 team wrong. Wow my bracket is messed up.
Exactly the same here. I did have Ohio State beating G-Town in the sweet 16. Kansas had a slow start, but they rebounded to win big. Kentucky looked like world beaters against ETSU...either they're that good or ETSU is not.

Exactly the same here. I did have Ohio State beating G-Town in the sweet 16. Kansas had a slow start, but they rebounded to win big. Kentucky looked like world beaters against ETSU...either they're that good or ETSU is not.

ETSU is not...they were the #5 seed (out of 11) in the Atlantic Sun conference tournament...

• 1 month later...