New Richlands Transfer

Rhschamps04

Oh yeah people in Indy are seeing all that on TV! RIGHT?

Mr. Bulldog do all of your family members live here in southwest virgina. I know mine don't could it be possible for someone in this area to have family up that way of course it is. Could someone just happen to move here from indy that is possible as well. I fail to believe Richlands has a recruiting staff that goes around the country looking for kids and has yet to get caught if something like that was going on this town is very very small sir and that kinda thing would have gotten out.

Heard a new kid just came to Richlands from indy heard he is as fast if not faster than Austin Johnson also heard we got a could of really big linemen that have also transfered here does anyone else have any info.

I watched them run sprints this week and the new kid Detrick was not as fast as Devon. He was running so hard that he started losing his form, but Devon was pulling away and looked good doing it.

Wasn't AB from Bluefield WV, I'm sure that he was one of their rejects. Yea right!!!

AB grew up going to school in Bluefield, VA...he never attended school in WV...other than Marshall...

There was some that came from other than Bluefield.

Really? Refresh my memory...which ones??? And the one or two that came from Pocahontas when it closed don't count...

mr. Bulldog do all of your family members live here in southwest virgina. I know mine don't could it be possible for someone in this area to have family up that way of course it is. Could someone just happen to move here from indy that is possible as well. I fail to believe richlands has a recruiting staff that goes around the country looking for kids and has yet to get caught if something like that was going on this town is very very small sir and that kinda thing would have gotten out.

lol

Coach Mance doesn't recruit these players. Our facilities, fan base and winning tradition brings players here.

I'm sure a new job had nothing to do with it. That weight room at Richlands, I heard the Cowboys are working out in it this summer!

Mr. Bulldog do all of your family members live here in southwest virgina. I know mine don't could it be possible for someone in this area to have family up that way of course it is. Could someone just happen to move here from indy that is possible as well. I fail to believe Richlands has a recruiting staff that goes around the country looking for kids and has yet to get caught if something like that was going on this town is very very small sir and that kinda thing would have gotten out.

C-burg hasn't got caught yet;)

Coach Mance doesn't recruit these players. Our facilities, fan base and winning tradition brings players here.

If it isn't anything like that. I'm sure he has family here or a parent was transfered. If he was that good he would go down to Texas 5A ball where they really play ball. I don't think anyone that far west knows anthing about The mighty RHS football team.

I watched them run sprints this week and the new kid Detrick was not as fast as Devon. He was running so hard that he started losing his form, but Devon was pulling away and looked good doing it.

Don't matter we will still beat them in track this year. Falcons are for real in track.