Republicans are aiding terrorists

bucfan64

By using these tactics the Dems are just begging some nut job somewhere to do something stupid, so that they can blame it all on the Tea Partiers, Republicans or Conservatives.

This type of language is inappropriate and down right inciteful

what an idiot...i dont agree with what a lot of the wacko's are saying about the healthcare crap, but I don't think this idiot should be trying to compare it to terrorism either...they should leave the live in fear business to the extremist republicans...they do it well...when a democrat says it, just doesn't work the same.

By using these tactics the Dems are just begging some nut job somewhere to do something stupid, so that they can blame it all on the Tea Partiers, Republicans or Conservatives.

This type of language is inappropriate and down right inciteful

Just an example of what political discourse in this country has devolved to.

what an idiot...i dont agree with what a lot of the wacko's are saying about the healthcare crap, but I don't think this idiot should be trying to compare it to terrorism either...they should leave the live in fear business to the extremist republicans...they do it well...when a democrat says it, just doesn't work the same.

When a Repulican speaks about the enemies of this Republic, he or she mentions Iran, North Korea, Al-Quieda, or some other renegade group that has sworn eternal enmity to the United States, or the death of Americans. When the Democrats speak of their enemies, its Haliburton, the budget of the Defense Department, Wal-Mart, Rush Limbaugh, and McDonalds. When you compare the two sides' statements, the Republicans sound serious and require insight for ideas on how to thwart our enemies. The Democrats just want to complian about the legions of Americans or U.S. commerical enterprises that don't agree with them politically.

When a Repulican speaks about the enemies of this Republic, he or she mentions Iran, North Korea, Al-Quieda, or some other renegade group that has sworn eternal enmity to the United States, or the death of Americans. When the Democrats speak of their enemies, its Haliburton, the budget of the Defense Department, Wal-Mart, Rush Limbaugh, and McDonalds. When you compare the two sides' statements, the Republicans sound serious and require insight for ideas on how to thwart our enemies. The Democrats just want to complian about the legions of Americans or U.S. commerical enterprises that don't agree with them politically.

I'd agree with most of that...pretty fair assesment.

Geez,

I can't believe some of the stuff going on.

Did you see the stupidity that some people shot out windows in election offices of some of the congressmen and one had a coffin left on his lawn. Pure stupidity.......pretty redneck if you ask me.

Geez,

I can't believe some of the stuff going on.

Did you see the stupidity that some people shot out windows in election offices of some of the congressmen and one had a coffin left on his lawn. Pure stupidity.......pretty redneck if you ask me.

All set-ups/plants by the Dems to make the Reps look bad...

All set-ups/plants by the Dems to make the Reps look bad...

As crazy as that sounds, there probably is some credibility to this comment!

Probably not the DNC, but wouldn't be surprised to hear that some George Soros funded left wing organization would stoop to this level. Nonetheless, probably just some disgruntled citizens who can't think of a more passive way to demonstrate their frustration.