Young child killed by train near Marion

I'll ask it again...where the hell were the parents??? No way a child of four years old should be anywhere near railroad tracks...PERIOD...

No prayers for the worthless parents who allowed this to happen...only prayers for the poor child who was unfortunate enough to be given them...

I'll ask it again...where the hell were the parents??? No way a child of four years old should be anywhere near railroad tracks...PERIOD...

No prayers for the worthless parent who allowed this to happen...only prayers for the poor child who was unfortunate enough to be given them...

I agree, prayers for the rest of the family. It makes you sick to think about it!

i dont know what the story is...but, I know you have to keep a short leash on your kids...my kid is already fast enough to break away from me and he's not even 3 yet...it's amazing how fast those little legs can get going...everyone always says I'm paranoid about stuff, but I dont take any chances...rather be safe than sorry any day.