Should everybody

the watcher

With the wild west comment, it is best to remember that in most cattle trail head towns like Abilene, the cowboys were not allowed to have their guns in town. Me, I am still seeking the armed drone to protect my neighborhood.

If the protection of an individual requires the use of a machine gun, then I say yes! When should the government ever have the right to "check your guns at the door?"

Now, if a privately owned business requests that you NOT bring weapons into their facility, they have that right.

More realistically, the second amendment guarantees us the right to defend or protect our life, liberty and property. As a human being we all deserve the right to defend ourselves.

3 States have already banned the NEED for a concealed carry permit, now this is what you call FREEDOM!

My entire family has a concealed carry permit, even my 60 year old mom, you just never know when you might need it............

Do you even know the difference between a "machine gun" and a semi auto rifle? A lot of U.S. troops on the ground in Iraq or A stan aren't even walking around with machine guns in hand. The anti gun crowd would be wise to educate themselves on guns before making arguments against them.