Austin Arnold new pitcher for Falcons-in with 1 out, bases loaded and score 5-3

Abingdon - 7

Richlands - 6

After 4 1/2 innings

Abingdon - 2 runs, 1 hit, no errors, 2 LOB

J. Barker scores on wild pitch

A. Nadler - single and 1 RBI

James Patton started 5th inning pitching for Blues

Taylor McGhee relieved Patton with bases loaded, no outs and score 5-6 in Blues favor

Edited by tbgfan

Abingdon - 10

Richlands - 7

FINAL

Richlands - no runs, 1 hit, no errors, 1 LOB

C. Lockhart - single and RBI

Austin Arnold with W for Falcons

James Patton with L for Blues

Zach Witt on in bottom of 7th for save

Taylor McGhee for Blues - 4 of 5 at plate with 4 singles and 2 RBI's

Life has many choices---eternity two

Edited by tbgfan

How come every time RHS Loses a game no matter what sport, everyone always is like thats ok we beat them in football 70-0 or 65-7! That might be true but you got beat in BASEBALL. This is a baseball post not a Football post. It is ok to lose a game or two here and there. Going undefeated is not the greatest thing if you don't win the state championship. I would rather trade a few loses in the season.

Its not that I'm upset by it. So many times we make kids think undefeated is the only way to go. Many times parents stack little league teams so their kids can win every game. Then if you get beat on into middle or high school you can't handle it becasue you have never lost. Also you take short cuts like not playing certain people to win every game.

Its not that I'm upset by it. So many times we make kids think undefeated is the only way to go. Many times parents stack little league teams so their kids can win every game. Then if you get beat on into middle or high school you can't handle it becasue you have never lost. Also you take short cuts like not playing certain people to win every game.

If Little League teams are being stacked, then your Little league selection process is corrupt.

And if you're not upset by it, why did you bring it up? Sounds like jealousy and sour grapes to me.

And if you're not upset by it, why did you bring it up? Sounds like jealousy and sour grapes to me.

It don't sound like sour grapes to me, Abingdon beat Richlands in baseball and somebody had to put on here don't worry they will kill em in football....thats great. This was a thread about the Richlands/Abingdon BASEBALL GAME, not a thread about how Richlands will kill Abingdon and everybody else in football. I think its funny that everytime Richlands loses a game in basketball or baseball someone puts the score on here then somebody will come along and say something on the lines of "wait till football season"

If all you want to talk/care about is football then thats fine, leave other things alone.

He was making a joke about the "football-like score"... That's all.

He said he was going compare the score to there football game but the score would be more like 65-0? Oh yeah "thats all"

BigD you would take up for Richlands in any situation not matter what, not trying to call you out but sometimes its a little ridiculous.