game changers

cubs

did the Hess kid from Abingdon fly the Koo Koo Falcon Poo nest and land in Richlands with the rest of the xfrs? I heard he was on the move again...

No, Jake would never leave Abingdon. Once a Falcon, always a Falcon!!!:cool:

again...what i am hearing, he is going...

we shall see.

don't blame him if he goes, would have a good shot at state next season with the Blues...who would pass that up.

Yea I helped the Hess's move into their new house today, his mom and dad are so excited. I took them some Richlands tshirts when I went to help. Just kidding.

Edited by mrb

Lancey,

Let me clear this up for you. Jake is staying. Ms. Hess fought to keep the trainer for Jake 's senior year. She actually went to the school board and spoke (they were going to cut the trainer because of the budget). All the kids were talking about it. Guess what? The school board listened and signed the trainer on another year. So, blame the school board for keeping the trainer. I know this hurts you swd teams (especially the romans - there goes your chance a state title) but he will be a Falcon next year.

Lancey,

Let me clear this up for you. Jake is staying. Ms. Hess fought to keep the trainer for Jake 's senior year. She actually went to the school board and spoke (they were going to cut the trainer because of the budget). All the kids were talking about it. Guess what? The school board listened and signed the trainer on another year. So, blame the school board for keeping the trainer. I know this hurts you swd teams (especially the romans - there goes your chance a state title) but he will be a Falcon next year.

The fact that he was in Richlands this past tuesday makes me ask you the question do you really have any idea what is going on.

Lancey,

To be honest, Hess is a very good QB but, we have at least 3 QB's that could still bring us to state. Either Lockhart or Vance or even Strong with Lockhart and Vance both looking very good in 7 on 7's so far. ( I have not seen Strong myself yet so I can't comment on him ) But you know, I'm not like you are and I don't assume that the blues ( like you do with the Falcons ) will win anything. We have the talent but we have to put it together and win games first. But I do think that our history over the last several years has shown that we can........unlike the Falcons history, oh I'm sorry.......what history !

If Hess does stay at Abingdon you will still be reading about other teams in the playoffs and crowing about how next year will be the year........again !

And nobody in the SWD worries about the birdheads.

Lancey,

I am wondering where he will play for Richlands....I've seen Lockhart and Hess play and I think Lockhart is the better of the two...Richlands really doesn't need him I don't think.

If he stays in Abingdon, that doesn't change anything...Abingdon is a program in denial.

If I were Hess, I'd go to Richlands in a heartbeat if I had the chance...but, I'd be prepared to play WR or DB....which is not a bad thing.

Final thought: When Lockhart and Hess played head to head last year...who won?...and how? There is your answer.

some better wait till august to see who they actually have before they start thinking about a state title, if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would say if this happens this school will change from hunter into the hunted almost like bluefield

In the respect your referring to Old Blue would agree, but in the respect this fellow is referring to, not sure.

When I think of Bluefield I think of a team that is always in the hunt (as far as chasing playoffs and titles), them coaches just know how to bring a team along.