BDD Outlook

rebel1

Haysi - 19 of 22 starters back (I think), and several backs who can carry the ball will be the difference in the title race.

Honaker - Dont know for sure what they have comming back but should be enough to challenge for the BDD title

Hurley - Lost their two best players but will still be in contention for the district title, explosiveness will be an issue but if they can develop a passing game could be 1st

Twin Valley - A very distant 4th, low on talent/numbers, need both to even begin to really compete

I CANT WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON TO BEGIN!!!

i think hurley will be pretty good from what i see comeing back they have a lot of good players that will take up the slack they lost rife and blankenship but they have lane sammy and rawlings and a bunch of the others thats played for a few years they will give haysi and honaker a run for there money just like they did last year .... dont count them out people

I think they will be very competitive in the district but I also think that typical hurley "grind it out" approach wont work because they dont have a back that can be explosive and break long runs against haysi and honaker (blankenship couldnt do it last year and they dont have anyone comming back this year that is as explosive as him) so I think that explosive quick strike factor will have to come from the passing game

As far as the tigers go both groups will be very capeable of running the ball but will have to find a passing attack to keep defenses backed off

Edited by redtiger

I think it'll come down to either honaker or haysi, with hurley being a very unpredictable wild card. Twin valley i really dont know much about, but i dont really have much confidence in giving them more than handful of wins this season....depending on how big your hands are.

no i got to go for the rebs this time they are going to be in good shape you are forgetting about they are going to have a passing game and a running game so it should be pretty interesting this year the lane kid will lay some licks just like robby did so its going to be fun this year waynick and cooper is a good combo rawlings and sammy is going to be there running game they are not hurting one bit

no i got to go for the rebs this time they are going to be in good shape you are forgetting about they are going to have a passing game and a running game so it should be pretty interesting this year the lane kid will lay some licks just like robby did so its going to be fun this year waynick and cooper is a good combo rawlings and sammy is going to be there running game they are not hurting one bit

Don't forget Reed, we may seem some flashes of his brother this year. So don't be surprised to a 1,000 season from him :eek:

yelp i forgot about reed justus he will be good to they should be ok

Reed is a good kid and does any thing asked of him by his coaches without hesitation.

I'd love to see him have a big year.

Hurley probably has one of the maturist teams in the BDD they only lost 4 or so from last years team . Ability,Motovation,Attitude Ability is what your capable of doing Motovation determines what you do Attitude determines how well you'll do it. They have ability should be motovated and from the kids that come throuh my door that I see often they have the attitude to do it well..Great bunch of kids I hope they get it done this year.

Reed is a good kid and does any thing asked of him by his coaches without hesitation.

I'd love to see him have a big year.

Hurley probably has one of the maturist teams in the BDD they only lost 4 or so from last years team . Ability,Motovation,Attitude Ability is what your capable of doing Motovation determines what you do Attitude determines how well you'll do it. They have ability should be motovated and from the kids that come throuh my door that I see often they have the attitude to do it well..Great bunch of kids I hope they get it done this year.

Well said,guru...determination, hard work, which they have been doing earlier

this year than before....attitude=s mentaltude...which they have this year...they know the games that are important and have been planning and training for this year to take the BDD crown home....don't count on Hurley giving up this year...its on....Reed ole buddy, "go for the border, you little mexican"! You will do fine...Bam Bam, you lay a thumpin on them boys with those big arms of yours...John, you man, I pity the ones you hit.....Tyson, Make em crow! Cole, make em hum out there....Waynick and Cooper duo, its time for the BDD crown...guys its our year, its not gonna be easy but from what I have seen this week, all that hard work and time in , is paying off....Seniors, its time to bring the crown home, we have one shot at it...so play every game as if your life depended on it..what the hell, I'm in this ride with you to the end and hope everyone else is too...let's go out with the crown..

Hurley has a really good chance to win it this year the passing game is there with Cooper and Waynick but dont forget about Zac Stacy who is really quick and has great hands , the also have backs who can catch the ball outta the backfield so the Rebel passing game is there but will they use it ??? if they do they have the linemen to give Cooper time and with time Cooper and pick apart a defense..The Rebels time is NOW!!

Hurley has a really good chance to win it this year the passing game is there with Cooper and Waynick but dont forget about Zac Stacy who is really quick and has great hands , the also have backs who can catch the ball outta the backfield so the Rebel passing game is there but will they use it ??? if they do they have the linemen to give Cooper time and with time Cooper and pick apart a defense..The Rebels time is NOW!!
Guys thats all fine and dandy but let them play before everyone starts talking. Im a rebel too but lets not blow them up yet because they have some wholes to fill.... I think the BDD will be a tight race....from waht i have seen they just lack depth and if a key player goes down it could create some problems. Its hard for Hurley and TV to compete against Honaker which has 500 kids compared to 200....and Honaker dresses about 45 kids.....I think Hurley will put the ball in the air more than ususal but I thought they threw the ball a lot last year compared to all the Hurley teams of the past....I think Waynic had around 1000 yards last year....Hurley hope you make a run this year but pleas everyone dont be on here talking and give us a big jenks.....lol

Guys thats all fine and dandy but let them play before everyone starts talking. Im a rebel too but lets not blow them up yet because they have some wholes to fill.... I think the BDD will be a tight race....from waht i have seen they just lack depth and if a key player goes down it could create some problems. Its hard for Hurley and TV to compete against Honaker which has 500 kids compared to 200....and Honaker dresses about 45 kids.....I think Hurley will put the ball in the air more than ususal but I thought they threw the ball a lot last year compared to all the Hurley teams of the past....I think Waynic had around 1000 yards last year....Hurley hope you make a run this year but pleas everyone dont be on here talking and give us a big jenks.....lol

Man, in some things, in SOME things like football this year, size doesn't matter. Its how bad you want it...so you can blow it out your ass....size of a school is not the issue this year....we have what it takes this year and I am one that can tell you ....that I have seen what they can do personally...only eleven can be on the field at one time and we also have experienced talent on the sideline too...making it equal out to 30 hard core men wanting to get to to where they deserve to be ...in the top spot and its gonna take all 30 some of them to do it.....so from what I see they are in it together to win it...I hope you guys can pull it off this year and be able to look back one day in your high school annual and say, "hey, this is where we were in football"...piss on size, f them...do what you gotta do....hey we'll talk a little trash every now and then...but for now its their time...

the way i see it, and i know theres gonna be some people not agreeing with me on this, but for the first time i think in BDD history, it will be a three-way race between haysi, honaker, & hurley to see who gets the district. anyone agree with me on this, if not oh well.

the way i see it, and i know theres gonna be some people not agreeing with me on this, but for the first time i think in BDD history, it will be a three-way race between haysi, honaker, & hurley to see who gets the district. anyone agree with me on this, if not oh well.

It wouldn't be the first time. Just the first time in a long time.