Carroll County to be underestimated?

Goldenboy7

Does anyone see Carroll becoming a factor in the district this season?

I don't know much about them, but they are usually a factor in the district. They're always tough at home but I don't know how much experience they have and that makes a difference in the road games.

I don't know much about them, but they are usually a factor in the district. They're always tough at home but I don't know how much experience they have and that makes a difference in the road games.

If Richlands played CC at CC then I would say it would be a game, but since we have them home, blues by 24+

same for the Blues winning the SWD dont show much. Richlands will lose in the region championship game or state semi.

That remains to be seen. But, if Richlands does lose in the regional or state playoffs, one thing is for sure. It won't be to Marion.

same for the Blues winning the SWD dont show much. Richlands will lose in the region championship game or state semi.

Plenty of teams out there would love to be playing in the state semi. Why such haste, I just commented that it was hard for anyone to play at CC not just us. Got a feeling the Regional Championship will run through Tornado town this season.

If Richlands played CC at CC then I would say it would be a game, but since we have them home, blues by 24+

I don't think there's anyway that CC wins the district. The blues are going to be too tough this year.

I was just making a general statement that CC is usually a factor in the district, but I know nothing about them this year.

I just don't like to make bold predictions this early because you never know when a factor that you do not expect comes into play..............like injuries.........god forbid !

I don't think there's anyway that CC wins the district. The blues are going to be too tough this year.

I was just making a general statement that CC is usually a factor in the district, but I know nothing about them this year.

I just don't like to make bold predictions this early because you never know when a factor that you do not expect comes into play..............like injuries.........god forbid !

I agree with you. With a healthy season the sky is the limit for this football team.

I know a lot of teams that would love to get that far...........or into the playoffs at all. This blues team is very talented and "if" they play up to their talent level then I think they have a very good chance to make it to the state finals. But there are some very good teams that they will have to go through to get there, like a Cave spring or Northside or somebody that we may not even expect right now. One thing is for sure, expectations mean nothing if you don't perform on the field. But I think Mance's record speaks for itself and he'll have them ready.

The injury bug has already taken a bite!!!

yeah for the SWD and the around this area they will reach their limit when they play teams from roanoke and beyond

They've beat em before. It's been a couple of years but it has been done before !

yeah for the SWD and the around this area they will reach their limit when they play teams from roanoke and beyond

Have you taken a look at Richlands' playoff record lately? They've done quite well against teams from Roanoke and beyond.

04-beat Bassett, lost to Salem-Semi

05-beat Liberty-semi, lost state champ Turner Ash.

06-beat Hidden Valley-semi, beat Rockbridge Co-state title

07-beat Brookville-semi, lost state champ-Monticello

08-lost Brookville-semi

09-lost Cave Spring-Regional title

Looks like a pretty good track record to me.................Only missing the semi game in one of those seasons.

Just saying, if all the ducks line up right should be able to add 2010 to the list. Nobody can see the unforeseen future but if the Blues stay healthy and focused the rest should fall in place.

Just saying, if all the ducks line up right should be able to add 2010 to the list. Nobody can see the unforeseen future but if the Blues stay healthy and focused the rest should fall in place.

Hey Nadoball,

have you heard about anybody from the blues that may be injured ? the_ general said something about the injury bug already biting.

( the_general View Post " The injury bug has already taken a bite!!! " )

Have you heard anything about anybody ? He may not be talking about the blues but I was just wondering.

The blues board has been pretty dead lately and have not heard anything there.