Abingdon?

84Cavalier

Where are those guys? Why are they not bragging about a district title at this point? Must be horrible there if they can't predict wins before the season starts. As an aside, Abingdon chickened out of its scrimmage with Holston at the last minute and threw Holston into a scheduling nightmare. Bunch of blue chickens!!! Just didn't want to get handed their butts like last year! Chickens!

Where are those guys? Why are they not bragging about a district title at this point? Must be horrible there if they can't predict wins before the season starts. As an aside, Abingdon chickened out of its scrimmage with Holston at the last minute and threw Holston into a scheduling nightmare. Bunch of blue chickens!!! Just didn't want to get handed their butts like last year! Chickens!

And after all of this time I thought they were crows.

As much as I think of Abingdon as the powderpuff of the district, replacing Holston with Lebanon and Tennessee High is a good move on their part.

I agree completely! What would we get out of that scrimmage anyway? I can't wait for Thursday. Think we will be just fine and I will have some posts coming soon. Stay tuned! :D

I agree completely! What would we get out of that scrimmage anyway? I can't wait for Thursday. Think we will be just fine and I will have some posts coming soon. Stay tuned! :D

I'm not saying Holston would be a pushover for Abingdon. The Cavs abused them last year from what I hear. But there's no arguing that Lebanon and TN High are better.

You would get something out of scrimmaging Holston any of the last four years, especially, Especially, if you're Abingdon.

was the Scrimmage against Tennessee High cancel because of the storm i got there a little late and the Abingdon team was gone and the Vikings was inside of Viking Hall i got there about 6

I think you got there a day or 2 early. I don't think the scrimmage with Abingdon takes place until Thursday.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

No it was yesterday and Week 0 start Thursday nite in the starte of TN so i know we cant scrimmage that day Week O is our open week so u wrong

I apologize for that then. For some reason I thought I saw on another post that it was Thursday........my bad !

I apologize for that then. For some reason I thought I saw on another post that it was Thursday........my bad !

Is that some guts/confidence, tho, scrimmaging even Abingdon on Tuesday when your first game of the season is Friday? That WAS the plan for THS.

No we dont play Friday this is our Open Week. We don play till next Friday against Sullivan East and i know we wouldnt scrimmage on Thursday because u know he coach gonna be in Bluff City at the East game scouting. We really needed that scrimmae this week to get our inexperience players more pratices against another team. We lost so much from last year team an needed it