Open Week in Falcon Nation

southbound

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to my cousin on Saturday and he said that he was impressed with Battle's team. He of course is a Battle alumni, but he said it was the first time in years that they actually dressed more kids on the field than the band. I know that sounds funny, but true. So from the sounds of it, Battle's days may be getting brighter. who konws.... Only time will tell. Have a good one ladies and tty soon.

EW

Did anyone see the Gate City-Richlands game? Falconman said he was not impressed with Gate City. Maybe we are giving the almighty Richlands too much credit. I heard most of Gate City's players were freshman anyway. The great Falconman said Gate City's quarterback was hurt, man I wish we has them on the schedule this year. Oh well, we will have to settle for Patrick Henry & John Burton to start 2-0. Guys we have already beat Lebanon this year it is about time to give the Falcons some credit.

Did anyone see the Gate City-Richlands game? Falconman said he was not impressed with Gate City. Maybe we are giving the almighty Richlands too much credit. I heard most of Gate City's players were freshman anyway. The great Falconman said Gate City's quarterback was hurt, man I wish we has them on the schedule this year. Oh well, we will have to settle for Patrick Henry & John Burton to start 2-0. Guys we have already beat Lebanon this year it is about time to give the Falcons some credit.

Dont hold that lebanon game to highly yet... Lebanon is a young team. They lost every single play maker they had to graduation. I'm not saying it wasn't a good win....but by no means is Lebanon the same caliber as Gate City this year.

You will beat PH...unfortunately, you'll not beat Burton.

Dont hold that lebanon game to highly yet... Lebanon is a young team. They lost every single play maker they had to graduation. I'm not saying it wasn't a good win....but by no means is Lebanon the same caliber as Gate City this year.

You will beat PH...unfortunately, you'll not beat Burton.

You have no idea! We are much better this year than last and we should have beaten John Burton last year. We dominated the line of scrimmage and most of the game. I heard John Burton was a little down this year and I can tell you one thing the Falcons will not feel sorry for them. :cool:

They have somewhere between 15 & 18 returning starters from last year so I don't think most of their players were freshman. They were missing their QB but they would still handle the falcons with ease.

As far as giving Richlands too much credit........I guess you'll find out in a couple of weeks !

They have somewhere between 15 & 18 returning starters from last year so I don't think most of their players were freshman. They were missing their QB but they would still handle the falcons with ease.

As far as giving Richlands too much credit........I guess you'll find out in a couple of weeks !

Not so fast my friend! After talking to several of my friends, I feel like we would handle Gate City this year. Are you beginning to worry? When the all mighty Richlands rolls in here and we are 2-0, you will wonder what will happen if the Falcons win. Let me tell you, I will remind you guys of all the negative comments you have made about the Falcons over the past year. You will be anervous wreck before week 4. Ha Ha! :D:D:D

Not so fast my friend! After talking to several of my friends, I feel like we would handle Gate City this year. Are you beginning to worry? When the all mighty Richlands rolls in here and we are 2-0, you will wonder what will happen if the Falcons win. Let me tell you, I will remind you guys of all the negative comments you have made about the Falcons over the past year. You will be anervous wreck before week 4. Ha Ha! :D:D:D

lol..I want some of what he's having.

....LOLOLOLOLOL ! Oh, I'm sooooo worried ! I really like you and Falconman ....lol..... I really do. I enjoy this back & forth.

I'll give you guys credit, you love your team, but you have no idea the tornado that is going to blow into Abingdon that night. I guess we'll see who will be wondering what happened after the game.

But before that game, Richlands has a couple of other games to play first, and you had better be thinking about the 2 you have coming up also and not get a head of yourselves !

I do not think you guys will be 2-0 when you face the Blues. Abingdon should beat PH but I dont think you guys will beat JI Burton. The game is played in Norton this year and you guys better hope its not rainning because from what I have been hearing their is no grass on the filed. You should know a Falcon can't fly in the Mud. But it dosen't matter if it is raining or not Burton will in this one.

Edited by Blues Man