The death of the Beaver and G-Men rivalry

Arthuritis

I can tell you why a penalty wasn't called. The Graham kid, #4, shoved Bluefield player, which I believe was Woodrum, in the back and into the punter. The official saw it and so did the Graham sideline, which is why no one really argued the call outside of #4. It was a good no-call. The Bluefield kids took great angles all night in nearly blocking multiple punts and avoiding the kicker in the process.

no i was right on the sideline and the kid did not shove anyone into him the beaver kid went airborne trying to block the punt. he was not pushed. and like i said this was the only thing i saw wrong. did not make a difference in the game but i knew someone from blfd would defend this issue because they do not believe anyone from beaver could do anything wrong. i was going to give beaver their props but you just ruined that with this comment trying to blame ghs for the hit on the punter.

I can tell you why a penalty wasn't called. The Graham kid, #4, shoved Bluefield player, which I believe was Woodrum, in the back and into the punter. The official saw it and so did the Graham sideline, which is why no one really argued the call outside of #4. It was a good no-call. The Bluefield kids took great angles all night in nearly blocking multiple punts and avoiding the kicker in the process.

actually on the only punt that beaver got close to was because the graham kid did not even try to block him. other than that and the one roughing that was not called they did nto get close. what about the one that the ball rolled back to the punter where was the great angles the beaver took he got the punt off with no one around him. just admit your beavers actually made a mistake and got away with it. they won the game and did very well. but it was roughing the kicker and they only got close the one other time and blocked the punt. other than those two they were not even close to the kicker.

I believe GHS73 should take some time to focus on his grammar skills. Seeing as how Graham doesn't appear to be working too hard on football, he should have plenty of time to pay attention in class.

no i was right on the sideline and the kid did not shove anyone into him the beaver kid went airborne trying to block the punt. he was not pushed. and like i said this was the only thing i saw wrong. did not make a difference in the game but i knew someone from blfd would defend this issue because they do not believe anyone from beaver could do anything wrong. i was going to give beaver their props but you just ruined that with this comment trying to blame ghs for the hit on the punter.

Don't be such a smart***. Watch the film and you'll see #4 from Graham put his hands in the Bluefield's player back as he was coming down out of the air. As you said, the play didn't decide the game, so I'm not going to argue about it. I'm sorry you all are in the situation you are in, but don't take out your frustrations of getting walloped on someone else. Graham folks need to unite and get rid of Marrs before he further buries the program.

I dont know about #4 pushing him into the kicker or what happened with that but i know the graham coaches were going crazy. Marrs ran out half way on the field lol

You mean the same coaching staff that thought ESPN was going to cover the game thought it was roughing....imagine that.

I agree, it was a clear shove of the Beaver player into the Graham punter by the Graham player.

it is amazing that a graham player can shove a beaver so hard that he went airborne. wow. as for being a smart a look in the mirror first and then see the main one. i was making my comment and you get your panties in a wad. cannot handle one fact. it is something that when something like this happens to ghs over the years you all yell that graham did this but when the shoe is on the other foot you cry he was pushed. you know beaver played a great game and this as i said was the only mistake i saw. but go on and cry all you want no skin off my back. i know what i saw and i will stand by it and so did the entire coaching staff on ghs side and many of the fans on the ghs side saw the same thing.

I believe GHS73 should take some time to focus on his grammar skills. Seeing as how Graham doesn't appear to be working too hard on football, he should have plenty of time to pay attention in class.

you know i do not have to worry about my grammer skills i am not in school so before you go commenting on something you do not know squat about get your facts straight then make a comment. this is not school but a forum for comment not school. and you are not a teacher so be right before trying to be cute.

WeeCee Jones coaches these kids to tackle high...he coaches the corners to not turn around and play the ball on passes...if these kids go against him they are benched. They have the wrong kids in the wrong positions but are to stupid to realize it. Why Marrs allows this to happen baffles me. Our play calling was pathetic. They don't hit in practice. They are allowed to play without any kind of weight lifting and it showed up bad in our line. That didn't happen with Carlock. It's a shame because Graham has talent that gets wasted due to politics and stupidity. The one thing that really chapped my ass the most about this game was that when it was over the Graham players came off the field looking mad, upset and disgusted. All but one coach looked the same. WeeCee was the last one coming off the field and he was laughing and cutting up with people as though we had won by 48. This guy needs to be the first one gone!!!! The guy just is not a coach.

it is amazing that a graham player can shove a beaver so hard that he went airborne. wow. as for being a smart a look in the mirror first and then see the main one. i was making my comment and you get your panties in a wad. cannot handle one fact. it is something that when something like this happens to ghs over the years you all yell that graham did this but when the shoe is on the other foot you cry he was pushed. you know beaver played a great game and this as i said was the only mistake i saw. but go on and cry all you want no skin off my back. i know what i saw and i will stand by it and so did the entire coaching staff on ghs side and many of the fans on the ghs side saw the same thing.

Geeze, get a grip. The Beaver player jumped to block the punt and was shoved in the back on his way down by #4. WATCH THE TAPE. I'll bet you whatever amount of money you'd like that he was shoved. Just ask ESPN for the game tape...:D

You're the one getting upset about this. All I did was attempt to clear up a misstated fact that happened in the game from your view point. The Beaver kid jumps with the Graham blocker in front of him and the Graham blocker "directs" the momentum of the now airborne Beaver player into the Graham punter. No foul.

You're the one getting upset about this. All I did was attempt to clear up a misstated fact that happened in the game from your view point. The Beaver kid jumps with the Graham blocker in front of him and the Graham blocker "directs" the momentum of the now airborne Beaver player into the Graham punter. No foul.

you seem to be the one so upset that the beavers did something wrong once he left his feet no one was near him to block him he came from the right side of the beaver line and left his feet. the only thing was the kicker by the time the beaver kid ran into him was on the ground. get over it you won and did it in good style with this one exception. case closed.

Geeze, get a grip. The Beaver player jumped to block the punt and was shoved in the back on his way down by #4. WATCH THE TAPE. I'll bet you whatever amount of money you'd like that he was shoved. Just ask ESPN for the game tape...:D

you know i would expect no less from someone from blfd. the beavers have never ever done anything wrong in this game they have never ever commited a penalty at all in the past 70 plus years. they are perfect the best team in the world. no mistakes. you need to get over the fact that beaver is not perfect. i have known for many years that kids mess up and make mistakes but some so called adults cannot admit this. it is so good that you can see from the other side that someone blocked someone in the back when he came from the right side of the beaver line running toward the visitors side. you are awsome

I didn't go so I didn't see it, but does it really matter??? Would it have made a difference in the fact that Bluefield handed Graham its ass on a platter???? I think not...

As BR said...move on, its over...

(WOW! I agreed with BR on something...LOL...)

I didn't go so I didn't see it, but does it really matter??? Would it have made a difference in the fact that Bluefield handed Graham its ass on a platter???? I think not...

As BR said...move on, its over...

(WOW! I agreed with BR on something...LOL...)

i agree and i was there also and i just made the comment and br is the one that continued with this telling me not to be a **** and i had not said anything bad about anyone. i have tried to be decent on here and not call anyone names but when i get this i will defend my stand. but out of respect for you i will drop it unless he continues.