Tazewell @ Lebanon

blow_tornado_dog

I hope we just score this week! Our confidence is starting to slide as a team you can see it in their body language on the field. They have never quit though, they have played until the last snap in both games.

I think as young as Tazewell is right now, the main thing for them is to improve each week. They need something good to happen to get their confidence up and believe in their selves.

I don't think they will beat Lebanon this week. but if they can get their offense to score & maybe keep the game close then that would go a long way for those young men.

Lebanon 24 Tazewell 7

I am hoping to see a score or two at least. I think it should at least be closer than the previous two games. Not sure what Lebanon has this year. If like last year, they overlooked Tazewell and went out on the losing side. Just goes to show never overlook a team.

The dawgs has players out of position until they change they want stop Lebanon or anybody else. Hate it for the kids its not their fought the problem is in the dawg house. Lebanon 35 or more Dawgs 0.

I am hoping to see a score or two at least. I think it should at least be closer than the previous two games. Not sure what Lebanon has this year. If like last year, they overlooked Tazewell and went out on the losing side. Just goes to show never overlook a team.

You're right, Lebanon overlooked Tazewell last year and got beat, same as Tazewell overlooked Lebanon the prior year and got beat. Way too much overlooking going on!

I think as young as Tazewell is right now, the main thing for them is to improve each week. They need something good to happen to get their confidence up and believe in their selves.

I don't think they will beat Lebanon this week. but if they can get their offense to score & maybe keep the game close then that would go a long way for those young men.

Lebanon 24 Tazewell 7

I think this was very well said! I hope it is close. We need to put shaq on the line and maybe we can stop the run!

Hate it for the dogs but right on how can you have a lb that is bigger than any d lineman you have 28 0 leb

He's not your normal big guy, he has great speed for his size, but yes I think he needs to be on the line

Well, the quarter back who is starting did pretty good for his first ever varsity snaps against pv. He threw for like a 50 yd pass.

Won't take anything away from Lebanon, I'm just looking for any edge that gives us a glimmer hope.

Hate to keep saying it but somebody in the doghouse need to take charge of the defense.Kids did a great job on Offense tonight but it hard to win giving up over 30 pts. a night.The defense has been weak since I played in 2003.

Hate to keep saying it but somebody in the doghouse need to take charge of the defense.Kids did a great job on Offense tonight but it hard to win giving up over 30 pts. a night.The defense has been weak since I played in 2003.

who cares!