Battle football!

falconfan1

They came on here last week talking smack because the beat ts but you don't see em on here this week. Hey battle, Falcons are undefeated right now, what about you? hahahahahahahahaha

Enjoy it. The forecast is calling for a BIG BAD BLUE STORM to run into Abingdon in (2) weeks. Leaving behind more of Abingdon's wait til next year BS.

Enjoy it. The forecast is calling for a BIG BAD BLUE STORM to run into Abingdon in (2) weeks. Leaving behind more of Abingdon's wait til next year BS.

Isn't there another big storm about to ravage Abingdon THIS WEEK? lol.

Too many issues going on from last week's game to talk about (I'm pretty much done dragging it on. Just go to CMD website if you want to read all about it). Now it's time to focus on this week. I'm looking for another big blowout in Battle's favor against Holston. We should be 4-1 going into Abingdon and I think we can handle you guys. We have the athletes. We just have to get past the mental aspect of the stuff that people keep throwing in our faces (you know, how Battle hasn't beat Abingdon in such and such years. Same crap our guys suffered from going into VHS especially since much of our team is really young) and play our game with no mistakes.

BTW, heard PH had a lot of players quit after playing Abingdon and only had like 16 or something show up for practice Saturday. They even cancelled their JV season. We're supposed to play them for homecoming, but maybe they won't show and that'll just give us more time to heal up and work on our game before playing Abingdon.

Where are all of those early trash talkers from Battle now. Got JI Burton first and some other tough tests first... Just a thought though.

I'm right here, and not going anywhere. I've been out of town and havent had a chance to get on here in the past few days. VHS was much more physical on the Offensive and Defensive lines this past Friday. Both teams made mistakes, and the Refs may be the worst crew in the state. The calls weren't lopsided though, they ref's pretty much screwed both teams throughout the game. The bottom Line is that Battle must be more phyiscal on the LOS. The 3 sophmore starters on our O-Line were really exposed in this game. I said all along that the game would serve as a measuring stick, and it showed just how much more work is left to do. I really expected for us to compete in this game, however VHS took over in the 2nd quarter and never looked back.

The one thing I will say however...is while our runningback was on the ground with a broken Fibula and Tibula, VHS showed their class. the coaches, players and fans we're celebrating as if they'd just won the state title, even as the player was being carried off of the field. Jerimiah is just about the hardest working, most commited kid you'll ever see. He's a great kid and deserves a lot more respect than that. The play itself wasnt dirty, it was a good football play by the VHS kid, but the celebration went a little far. Stay Classy VHS.

As for Abingdon...we'll see you in a few weeks, if theres anything left after that F5 tornado comes through. Just a thought though

First, I love how you guys are excited to play us after the blonaders come to town. I guess you guys hope we lose some studs so you might have a chance. Second, we have a new stud in our stable and thats all I'm going to say about that, but trust me you will know who it is when you see him take it to the house. Finally, I do hate that your RB (I know him and he's a cool guy) got hurt, we want the best that you have for competition purposes and so you cant have any excuses. But, we are gonna take care of JI Burton first, but we will be seeing ya!

Guys, first let me apologize...I hope this will be the last time I apologize on behalf of Abingdon people for a few IDIOTS on this forum... As you can see, not all of us act like that. Apparently these kids are just that, kids that haven't figured a lot of things out in their short lived lifes. Grow up guys and have some class! Again, sorry forum folks out there for these nannerheads.

On a side note, sorry to hear about that running back. Excuse the pun, but that is a tough break for you guys and literally for the kid. A tib/fib is never good and I wish him luck in his recovery. You guys have a good one and be safe out there!

EW