Lil'Leonards Losers -- Pickin' thus far 10-0 but 0-1 with our heart

Leonards_Losers

Week 3

This is the week to show what you got. There sure are a lot of questions to answer like; is Richlands that good? Who wants to win the Cumberland District? Can the Black Diamond compete with anyone else? In the LPD who will muster a fight with Clintwood? In the Clinch, would the real power please show up? After a long Labor Day, and family reunion weekend it’s time to get back to pickin’. Uncle Percy may have led me astray last week with Abingdon, but he assured me they would be Headin’ SOUTHBOUND soon. So good luck teams and congrats to the Gar-Wood Green Indians or Twin Valley Panthers on the first win in quite a while. (I told you Coach Jones would make the difference! (38-0).

Haysi vs Giles

Who made the Tigers schedule? Clintwood, Giles and the G-town Water board on the Horizon is enough to give a man a bustin’ migraine. Maybe the Sandlick boosters are going for a hot dog selling record, or how many ice bags can be used in a 3 week period. The Pembroke Ponies may not be what they once were, but hardnosed playin’ is their calling card. James can’t hide’em all with smoke and mirrors.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – (Haysi) There will be no joy for Tigers and the Sandlick Tigerettes

Abingdon @ JI Burton

The Norton Municipal Airport is open for business. This group of RAIDERS attacks from the air. Their rewards program is redeemable for six points anytime. The Falcons showed their toughness, by spanking the RED-HEADED STEP BROTHER Patrick Henry last week. How many Air-miles will the RAIDERS collect? Can the Falcons get revenge for last year?

Lil'Leonards_Losers -- Faclons

Powell Valley @ Richlands

Admiral Phil Robbins final cruise around SWVA is off to a great start. They pesky Vikings have routed the Generals and pillaged a Pioneer Village. “The Admiral†will have storming waters to navigate this Friday. Captain Mance will have his “Big Blue Wind Machine†set on full gale force. “THE BIG BLUE WIND MACHINE†has already blown a bunch of Devils past Hades and skinned enough Tigers this past Friday to put them on the endangered species list. This Friday Admiral Phil and his pesky Vikings will learn what a real rout and pillage is!!!!!!!

Lil’Leonards_Losers------ Powell Valley

Pound @ Castlewood

The Bold Camp KITCATS have taken their lumps in what may be their final season (Wise County Consolidation). The KITCATS will try to stalk across RED OAK RIDGE for an easy meal in Coach Scammell’s barn. However, Coach Scammell has spent all year reforging and sharpening his beloved pitchfork. The KITCATS ARE THINKING AN UPSET like the “Blue Imps†pulled on Tom Walker last week, but the “Pitchfork†is not as dull as last year.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Pound

what no bonus pick of the Hurley vs Grundy game? For shame.

I tell ya little feller ole Leaonard may be a bit close to the sitzeation to make a ponder on this one but me and jackie Darrell and his other brother Darrell was scussin this very game while we was liberating some fall city's from there frozen tundra.Seeing hows our Hornets got bit in the butt by Burch last week and this week they go to Pikeville and take on them Panthers we figured we'd pass on them cause animal control aint there thang.

I got a 3rd cuzin twice removed on strait fork and I recon he done and allready moved his hogs,dogs and cattle to higher ground upon hearing that a Big storm with high WAVES was heading that way and was looking to set down thar about 7:30 Friday night I truly believe the South will rise again but them boys from across the rock got more going on than them ole regulars from St.Paul. This'n will either be a slobber knocker or take your younguns and run kinda get together...I just hope they shut the tater sack slide down long enough for fatboy to make it thar.

Hornets Loser The fans that miss out on this one!

What about Graham vs. OPEN. I say graham drops another to go 0-3. OPEN will play their JV after the mid point of the third Q and GHS will score again this week. OPEN wins this one 42-12. Open just has much better coaching on both sides of the ball.

Now this would be a game, Abingdon vs. Phelps. or in other words, "Whine and Cheese" vs "Home Brew and Grits"

WE tried to get a home and home series going there but we went to the golden corral after the first time we went up there and fatboy bankrupted the buffet and Saltshaker stoled all the rockin chairs in front of the crackerbarrel and they asked us not to come back.

They couldnt understand our perdicament on the chairs them younguns sit in the floor of that ole bread truck all the way up thar we jest wanted something for'em to sit on,we was gonna bring 'em back honest.

I thought The Saltshaker was in an OLD FOLKS HOME and FATBOY's caddi-lac was upon blocks.

Well,er,eh we was trying to keep Salty's whereabouts up in the air as it pertains to the crackerbarrel misunderstanding but with good behavior he should be out real soon.

Fatboy has a strang of tater sack slides running up the entire east coast busy man,busy man.