Northside 38 Cave Spring 21 final

the watcher

Why can't you post these in the score updates like everyone else?

'cause he's "special"...he's from Salem...although most of us think of "special" as being one who rides the short bus...

It might be good to catch a loss what good is it to go 10 and 0 and lose in the playoffs. IT might make the kids work harder. I'm sure coach Mance would trade a couple of his perfect seasons for another championship

It might be good to catch a loss what good is it to go 10 and 0 and lose in the playoffs. IT might make the kids work harder. I'm sure coach Mance would trade a couple of his perfect seasons for another championship

As with any team Richlands will run into some really good football teams in the playoffs starting with what I think will be a repeat matchup with CS.

If they lose a regular season game with this schedule there is no way they're good enough to win a state championship....

If they lose a regular season game with this schedule there is no way they're good enough to win a state championship....

IMO they will not lose in the regular season, personally don't believe anyone will come within 20 of them (with the starters in). In addition, remeber the last state championship we played in we lost to Graham in the regular season, any team can have an off night.

But how many teams around here would just like to get to the playoffs ? With that being said though, Richlands goal this year as in every year is to win the state.

We have won 1 state championship and played in 3 other finals, and have come very, very close on several other occasions over the last 6 or so years. I know that being close only counts in hand grenades....lol ! But they have proven time n time again that they are very competitive with the teams from around the state. With a lot of them much bigger in size.

The only game that Richlands was not very competitive in during the playoffs was the year that Logan Thomas and the Brookville bees put a wooping on my blues.

But how many teams around here would just like to get to the playoffs ? With that being said though, Richlands goal this year as in every year is to win the state.

We have won 1 state championship and played in 3 other finals, and have come very, very close on several other occasions over the last 6 or so years. I know that being close only counts in hand grenades....lol ! But they have proven time n time again that they are very competitive with the teams from around the state. With a lot of them much bigger in size.

The only game that Richlands was not very competitive in during the playoffs was the year that Logan Thomas and the Brookville bees put a wooping on my blues.

Personally I think its saying something just making the state game, especially 3 yrs in a row. Of course you want to win it but getting there takes alot of talent.