grundy@hurley

romeo37

i really dont know what grundy is so proud of betting a team w ith half their players sick isn't really much of a challenge for anybody add to the fact that you brought your own officals with you and there you go . and by the way the fans from hurley are to be commended on their excellent behavior between the two schools it is easy to see that hurley out classes grundy by leaps and bounds. one last comment for you grundy fans literally showing your asses might be ok ih yo have one worth looking at but for the ladies who where there last night we urge you to leave the thongs at home from now on!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

i really dont know what grundy is so proud of betting a team w ith half their players sick isn't really much of a challenge for anybody add to the fact that you brought your own officals with you and there you go . and by the way the fans from hurley are to be commended on their excellent behavior between the two schools it is easy to see that hurley out classes grundy by leaps and bounds. one last comment for you grundy fans literally showing your asses might be ok ih yo have one worth looking at but for the ladies who where there last night we urge you to leave the thongs at home from now on!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

There's no need for comments like this. Your team lost and I don't think it was the refs that caused the score to be what it was. I understand the frustration of being beaten that bad, but don't compound it by making a post like this.

It doesn't show any of the class that you say the Hurley fans showed last night.

Grundy was flagged 4 times, Hurley 1 time...lol. There were already 3 Grundy vs Hurley threads here did you really need to make another one just to whine some more?

Grundy will lose 90% of their team next year, so you guys will have another shot at them soon enough.

this is what its all about trash talking in a fun way i dont want to hurt feelings but football season on this website is fun.. and we all talk trash come on boys.. i dont start any trouble on here i just talk fun trash

this is what its all about trash talking in a fun way i dont want to hurt feelings but football season on this website is fun.. and we all talk trash come on boys.. i dont start any trouble on here i just talk fun trash

i'm about to ban you for reminding me of southbound lol.

i dont care if you ban me if you ban me for trash talking then you have a problem i have been comeing to this web page for years and never said a bad word.. i may state my thoughts from time to time but thats it and who in the heck is southound?

i dont care if you ban me if you ban me for trash talking then you have a problem i have been comeing to this web page for years and never said a bad word.. i may state my thoughts from time to time but thats it and who in the heck is southound?

He was joking bird brain. That’s why he put LOL at the end. Good grief.

yelp ok but dont call me a birdbrain i forgot more than you will ever know so lay down you blue fart you people from richlands is so mch better than anyone why are you all like that you try to act like you are god and thats sad

yelp ok but dont call me a birdbrain i forgot more than you will ever know so lay down you blue fart you people from richlands is so mch better than anyone why are you all like that you try to act like you are god and thats sad

Somebody sounds like they are a little jealous !

You don't need to be making ASSumptions on a whole fan base.

I doubt the Hurley fans would want to be compared to you and the things you post !

Somebody sounds like they are a little jealous !

You don't need to be making ASSumptions on a whole fan base.

I doubt the Hurley fans would want to be compared to you and the things you post !

No in fact we wouldn't lmao

that actually made me laugh...lol.

as romeo37 would say... "i may be wound a little tight but don't call me "bud" buddy, and i'm not funny, fool, i'll mess you up... don't talk about my momma, why do you think you're so much better than me, noones better than me, i'm 100% homegrown awesome"...

as romeo37 would say... "i may be wound a little tight but don't call me "bud" buddy, and i'm not funny, fool, i'll mess you up... don't talk about my momma, why do you think you're so much better than me, noones better than me, i'm 100% homegrown awesome"...

Have you been watching WWE Monday night Raw. LOL