Jmu-21, vt-16, final

Deleted Account

I hate it for VT, but it sure devalues the Boise State win.

I understand the thinking and I've heard it everywhere, but I don't buy it. VT is not that bad of a team, as much as I dislike them, they have potential. VT was on a bad hangover after the Boise loss. They had a shot at the NC with a win over Boise and the same amount of luck through the ACC which they've done well with. The players came out dead on both sides of the ball and didn't want it. It was a shameful display of football. Even with that one loss, there was a glimmer of hope at a NC. I was ashamed of WVUs play Friday night and even would be even more embarrased to have been a Hokie this past Saturday. Let's hope both of our teams grow a pair and play football as we both have tougher opponents.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sick of hearing the MNC talk it seems every preseason surrounding Blacksburg, VA. They were lucky enough to get to big game in '99, but I doubt they are innovative enough to get there again. They seem to blow it because the o-line hasn't been able to stop a team of paraplegics from getting to the quarterback half the time for the last several years and now they can't block the d-line of Eastern Montgomery high school. (no offense to East Mont.) Nothing has changed for whatever the hell the reason is.

Part of me is glad they lost to JMU. Maybe they got smacked down to Earth and will start busting their butts more instead of sitting around in hot tubs with icee pops after August practices.

Nothing is going to change my heart. I bleed orange and maroon and I will always be a Hokie no matter what happens. That is my school and their teams are who I will always cheer for!

Edited by bhs7695

I am sick of hearing the MNC talk it seems every preseason surrounding Blacksburg, VA. They were lucky enough to get to big game in '99, but I doubt they are innovative enough to get there again. They seem to blow it because the o-line hasn't been able to stop a team of paraplegics from getting to the quarterback half the time for the last several years and now they can't block the d-line of Eastern Montgomery high school. (no offense to East Mont.) Nothing has changed for whatever the hell the reason is.

Part of me is glad they lost to JMU. Maybe they got smacked down to Earth and will start busting their butts more instead of sitting around in hot tubs with icee pops after August practices.

Nothing is going to change my heart. I bleed orange and maroon and I will always be a Hokie no matter what happens. That is my school and their teams are who I will always cheer for!

I'm glad to see the loyalty because it's been pretty quiet around here from facebook to personal conversations. Hokie nation is licking their wounds. I feel bad for the Hokie faithful, I think we would be trying to fire our coach after that poor display, many of us were ready to after the first half of the Marshall game. Anywho, VT gets the athletes and has the stadium / fans to make the NC and win the damn thing. I couldn't stand it if they did before my beloved EERS, but hey that's the rivalry talking. Anyway, Beamer needs to can Stiney and apparently the line coach. I'm sure there are some guys that are way better looking to make a move to a power house. Get rid of the cup cake coaches and fill them with hungry coaches.