Lebanon vs. Gate City

dukefan22

I know Gate City is a good team. But they run the ball alot, and Lebanons run defense is strong! But if GC's passing game is tight the game will be a bad one most likely. We always play GC tough so.. 37-21. Whats your prediction?

It could be a close game, but I think that Gate City's O line will be too much and allow the Devils to pound the ball.

Gate City has a very good D as they proved by only allowing 3 1st half points to Richlands.

Gate City 28 Lebanon 13

I know Gate City is a good team. But they run the ball alot, and Lebanons run defense is strong! But if GC's passing game is tight the game will be a bad one most likely. We always play GC tough so.. 37-21. Whats your prediction?

GC takes this one 35-13

And last year Tazewell beat Lebanon while Gate City again blew them out. Richlands beat Lebanon last year while Gate City beat Richlands. Yet Lebanon beat Gate City to win the Region D crown. Other games mean nothing when they get together.

That being said I still think that alot of things will have to go Lebanon's way for them to win. I do think that it will be a closer game than many people expect though.