Need a game to go take some pics at this week...

Lance

Lebanon vs. Clintwood ?

Lebanon versus Clintwood is my choice. It's homecoming week for Clintwood .The atmosphere will be crazy! Lebanon will be looking to avenge the loss to GC,Clintwood will be looking to go 5-0.:)

Hmmm... slim pickins this week ...

Northwood @ Chilhowie?

Or Clintwood's HC vs. Lebanon.

Chilhowie has a decent field and it's Apple Festival weekend so lots of people.. might also be homecoming, not 100%...but the game is going to be horrible... There won't be much to see past the first half..

I would love to go see the Northside vs Salem game also. But it's just to far to go to watch somebody else play. Now if it was the blues.....no problem...lol But it should be a good one with Northside winning it.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

There aren't any there right now. Trying to get better organized and installing a new workflow. With the volume of pictures I have coming in I couldn't manage them with the system I was using before. Basically, all the big time sports shooters have people to do all of it for them but I just have me. I should have some stuff up soon though.

There aren't any there right now. Trying to get better organized and installing a new workflow. With the volume of pictures I have coming in I couldn't manage them with the system I was using before. Basically, all the big time sports shooters have people to do all of it for them but I just have me. I should have some stuff up soon though.

Thanks BigD, love your work.

I need a "proof of life" pic of the game tape of the Grundy / Richlands game I let you borrow around 5 years ago. I need a pic of the tape with a Newspaper showing the date, I think it's being held hostage.

I need a "proof of life" pic of the game tape of the Grundy / Richlands game I let you borrow around 5 years ago. I need a pic of the tape with a Newspaper showing the date, I think it's being held hostage.

it's in negotiations with Iran for release.

Actually it's in the same safe location they took Cheney to when the crap hits the fan...no worries.

Where you going to be at this week? Are you still doing games or just watching now? We need to meet up.