Giants vs Colts

Lance

what a sucky game...Giants need to fire Coughlin and whoever runs the Offense...play calling was horrible...Houston runs all over Indy last week, so what does NY do? come out throwing...AB starts getting 5 yards + a pop so what do they do...keep throwing...never once did they even try to establish a run game and there is no way Eli Manning is going to win a game for you with his arm.

what a huge let down this one was...figured AB would get his chance to finally show off his 2 good feet.

what a sucky game...Giants need to fire Coughlin and whoever runs the Offense...play calling was horrible...Houston runs all over Indy last week, so what does NY do? come out throwing...AB starts getting 5 yards + a pop so what do they do...keep throwing...never once did they even try to establish a run game and there is no way Eli Manning is going to win a game for you with his arm.

what a huge let down this one was...figured AB would get his chance to finally show off his 2 good feet.

I was rather happy with the outcome, being a Colts fan.

I thought that it would be much closer.....Peyton picked them apart

Yes he did. And he got me some nice fantasy points. The only down side was I also have Amahad in another league so he didnt fare to well on the fantasy side.

I thought that it would be much closer.....Peyton picked them apart

Giants D got out-schemed. 4 linemen, 1 LB and 6 DBs, is a formula for you to run all day. To the Colts credit, that is just what they did.

I can't explain what I felt when I heard this last night on the T.V.

"Ahmad Bradshaw, Marshall"

It only seems like yesterday I was watching him at Graham and now he is starting for the New York Giants on Sunday night football.

Keep doin what your doin Ahmad and sooner or later the play calling might revolve around you.

Apparently Jacobs is quite unhappy, seeing that he threw his helmet in the stands last night. (Yes, he said it slipped out of his hands... he actually meant to just throw it at a wall or something. But what is he doing throwing his helmet anyway?) I also saw that he was asking for a trade. Looks like Ahmad is going to keep getting carries.

I agree 100 percent....I thought, when they were down 14-0, that they may finally go to Bradshaw...the announcers were wondering why they weren't going with the running game....

Bradshaw gained 9 yards on first down...dcwn 14-0....so the Giants drop back, Manning gets hurried and throws it away...then drops back to pass again and gets hit and fumbles.....Bradshaw surely could've picked up one yard on two plays to get that first down....

Also, Manning NEVER looks for Bradshaw out of the backfield, he forces the ball downfield and throws it into double coverage...Eli Manning is the most overrated quarterback in the NFL, he telegraphs his passes.... If I were Bradshaw, I'd let one of those linebackers through to knock the crap out of him, maybe it'd knock some sense into him....frickin ridiculous.