Pics from the Stone Castle - No. 1 Greenville vs No. 2 TN High

Lance

I have to say that this was my first trip inside the Stone Castle...and it is a great place to see a game, if you ever have the chance to go check it out...it's a must do!

This was a last second decision for me as I was all set to head up to Twin Valley and take some pics, didn't work out so I went to this game instead.

Every now and then when you go to a game, you get to see something special...tonight I got to see this Carmichael kid from Greenville...amazing.

Greenville ended up routing TN High 56 to 7...I think anyway....kinda lost track after a while.

Here is the link to all of the pics I took:

http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo63/swvasports/2010%20Football/Week%205%20Greenville%20TN%20vs%20TN%20High/?start=all

and a few random pics from tonight:

First off...I noticed TN High has there own version of Lark...

IMG_2615.jpg

then I noticed there was this sort of ominous sign in the end zone...National Championship...not too shabby!

IMG_2558.jpg

pretty nice set up in the Castle...nice scoreboard...

IMG_2462.jpg

visitor side...

IMG_2463.jpg

home side:

IMG_2475.jpg

salute...

IMG_2474.jpg

lots of fans dressed up for the game...lots of face paint and so on...

IMG_2484.jpg

the kids...and there were lots of them...seemed to have a good time...

IMG_2485.jpg

this Carmichael kid is the real deal...amazing!

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

I enjoyed the pics from the game Lance. I went and was very disappointed at the final score, thought it would be a much closer game but Greeneville is GOOD.

Had to laugh when i spotted myself in one of your pics.

Also, i think we've found someone who could give the Tornado a game this season. I'd bet on Greeneville winning a state title in TN 4A this season.

Great pics as usual! Greeneville TN is tricky to spell and few outside the area get it right, that 4th E is almost always left out.

I didn't know how they spelled it...sorry...honest mistake, my bad.

I enjoyed the pics from the game Lance. I went and was very disappointed at the final score, thought it would be a much closer game but Greeneville is GOOD.

Had to laugh when i spotted myself in one of your pics.

Also, i think we've found someone who could give the Tornado a game this season. I'd bet on Greeneville winning a state title in TN 4A this season.

I wonder what they would be like without the #3 kid...he is the fastest I've seen in High School ball...the way he ran reminded me of watching Bradshaw play back in the day. He also kept TN from getting the corners all night on the sweeps and when they did he just ran the guy down from behind...amazing kid to watch play.

No problem; I wouldn't have known if my grandfather didn't grow up in Greeneville. Kinda funny that it's spelled out on the front of the jerseys in the half the pictures. Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are always great.

Great pics as always Lance ! Do you know who is recruiting the Carmichael kid ?

I don't see anything on him in a quick search...his name is William Carmichael, senior, and I think he had 4 or 5 TD's last night...at least two of them were runs over 60 yards...if no one is after this kid something is wrong in the world.

No problem; I wouldn't have known if my grandfather didn't grow up in Greeneville. Kinda funny that it's spelled out on the front of the jerseys in the half the pictures. Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are always great.

if you can read the front of those uni's from those pics, you are doing better than me...lol. I really just wasn't even paying attention to the spelling until you mentioned it...you are lucky to get anything productive out of me at 4am when I was posting this stuff...lol.

• 4 weeks later...