Caleb Jennings at Emory Running wild

Gizmo777

I was just watching the highlights of the Emory game and Caleb was fantastic. He was a real class act at Richlands and he is playing excellent ball at the next level even though he is very undersized. It may not be D 1 ball but he represents what is good about the Richlands football program under Mance and cast. He was the heart and soul of our championship game teams for three straight years. Has anybody seen him play live this year. I will make the trip this year soon just to see him play one last time before he's done. He exemplifies what hard work and teamplay is all about. Congrats Caleb

He may not be the biggest RB out there, but he has the biggest heart of any I have seen play, along with being one of the toughest players on the field. He gives everything he has on every play. Always has ! He's a good guy also ! Proud to say he is from Richlands !

More accolades for Caleb

http://www2.tricities.com/sports/2010/sep/26/sacco-feel-love-eh-ar-525693/

By Jim Sacco/BHC

Published: September 26, 2010

excerpt:

EMORY, Va. --

They wait patiently.

Decked out in their pee-wee league jerseys, they stand along the brick wall at Fred Selfe Stadium and wait for him to walk their way.

When Caleb Jennings notices this small part of his ever-expanding fan club, he smiles and walks over. Nerves hit the boys like a middle linebacker. Someone whispers, “It’s Caleb,” and their eyes light up like flood lamps.

Slowly, Jennings takes his time with them and signs whatever they thrust at him.

Yep, that’s Caleb Jennings and, to be honest, never in a million years did he think this would happen.

Edited by trublue