BHS VS Richlands

BHS85

WVVA breaking this news before someone on this board? Either the world is ending or WVVA has started phone-tapping the high schools. I'll believe it when I see it though.

I agree.

PJ also said Bluefield's last regular season loss to a WV school was in '06 at Mount View. He must be forgetting the loss to Princeton at Mitchell Stadium in '08. Don't believe this guy. He can't even get the simplest of facts straight.

PJ also said Bluefield's last regular season loss to a WV school was in '06 at Mount View. He must be forgetting the loss to Princeton at Mitchell Stadium in '08. Don't believe this guy. He can't even get the simplest of facts straight.

Bluefield also lost to eventual "AAA" state champion South Charleston later that very same season.

WVVA breaking this news before someone on this board? Either the world is ending or WVVA has started phone-tapping the high schools. I'll believe it when I see it though.

This almost makes me long for the days of Woody Morgan at WVVA. Well, I did say almost.

I was in town earlier this week, and was startled how amateur the WVVA news staff seems. Maybe it's always been like that, and I didn't have a proper comparison...

They also lost later in the '06 season at James Monroe. Are there any more games we can throw at PJ?

They lost to Wayne in the '08 quarterfinals at Wayne. That was the last time Bluefield lost to a WV team.

In his defense he did say the last "regular season" game that Bluefield lost to a WV school was against Mount View in 06....although I don't think that was correct either.

Nope that would be a loss to eventual AAA State Champion South Charleston in 2008.