where's the crow?

battleftbl

I'm prepared for a full serving. I thought that Battle would play physical football....however our Defense got smacked around all night and never stepped up to the plate. Abingdon played solid football tonight, but better improve the pass defense if they want to advance anywhere in the playoffs. we had WR'S running open all night long. Other than that, Abingdon is much improved though. I guess I'll be setting my avatar and sig up tomorrow morning. I'll also have a serving of crow from Bluefield fans...I underestimated your team greatly. Good win tonight.

I'm prepared for a full serving. I thought that Battle would play physical football....however our Defense got smacked around all night and never stepped up to the plate. Abingdon played solid football tonight, but better improve the pass defense if they want to advance anywhere in the playoffs. we had WR'S running open all night long. Other than that, Abingdon is much improved though. I guess I'll be setting my avatar and sig up tomorrow morning. I'll also have a serving of crow from Bluefield fans...I underestimated your team greatly. Good win tonight.

We lost our safety nadler after the first interception he made to a broken hand. It really hurt our pass d. But I feel like some guys stepped up and did a good job. I think battle just got hit harder than they expected and they didn't respond well. They are a much improved team however and they are lookin up. Best of luck to them with the rest of their season

We lost our safety nadler after the first interception he made to a broken hand.

I hate hearing that, he is a great athlete. Hoping and praying for a quick recovery.

Life has many choices---eternity two

http://www.thecrowroost.com/RECIPES.htm