Chilhowie-George Wythe

warrior4uva

Big game deciding Hogoheegee Championship. Looks like Chilhowie may have a shot to unseat GW. Should be close and a great game to watch. What's everyones thoughts?

I went with Chilhowie. I would love to see them win the Hogo.

Chillhowie will win this game by 14+...the Johnson kid is the best back in this area by far and they seem to have hit stride. GW is young and has a lot of speed, but the Johnson kid is going to be the difference in this game...without him, GW wins. Only question is how many TD's he will score and how he will score them...I'm guessing 4 TD's and at least one on special teams.

Only thing I think would hurt the Warriors is the intimidation. I have seen Games before that Chilhowie should have beat GW but somehow come up short. The warriors need to go in the game with confidence.

Only thing I think would hurt the Warriors is the intimidation. I have seen Games before that Chilhowie should have beat GW but somehow come up short. The warriors need to go in the game with confidence.

they should have all they need...GW is the one that should be worried.

Big game deciding Hogoheegee Championship. Looks like Chilhowie may have a shot to unseat GW. Should be close and a great game to watch. What's everyones thoughts?

Didn't both teams play Ft. Chiswell? I believe Chilhowie outplayed Gw in comparison to playing Ft. Chiswell,so I'm going with the Warriors by 7.:)

Exactly my thoughts.

For you guys that like the updates, I'll be updating this one via my phone on Twitter (twitter.com/hogoonline) and here on the internet.

http://hogoheegee.com/score-channel.html

hey when you do your updates can you put a little more info in there like instead of just putting C for Chillhowie can you put chill or something? I have a hard time knowing what you are saying when i get the tweets on the blackberry...most of the time i dont know what game you are at to start with...lol...probably doesnt make much difference to others but it would help me out :)

hey when you do your updates can you put a little more info in there like instead of just putting C for Chillhowie can you put chill or something? I have a hard time knowing what you are saying when i get the tweets on the blackberry...most of the time i dont know what game you are at to start with...lol...probably doesnt make much difference to others but it would help me out :)

Anything for you big guy. I've found it hard to type a lot when its cold out - my fingers slow down (and so does my phone oddly enough). I've been practicing for the looming colder weather. Stood out on my balcony all night in the cold breeze texting my girlfriend - had a good week of practice - should come out strong tonight for ya.