Lil'leonards_losers (week 7)

Leonards_Losers

Tazewell @ Honaker

Let’s talk about last week for a minute. Doug and his pride of Tigers had a crispy-crème game with twin Valley. Doug exposed them as crème-cats, and his Tigers are roaring for some more. Mean while the T-town pups got blown away by the Big Blue Wind Machine. Toto and Dorothy gave the Bulldogs directions to get back to Frog Level after being sent to Kansas by the Gail-Force winds. The folks out at Tip-Top think this maybe the Pups last chance at Victory, Doug’s’ crew is tuning things-up for the Two H’s (Hurley, Haysi). If the Pups can get off the milk and on the chow, they may stand a chance.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Tazewell

Holston @ Northwood

The CREEPER TRAIL HIKERS are off to a rocky uphill hike so far this season. The HIKERS have slipped and stumbled on the trail all year. This weekend however, they’ll have a smooth downhill salty hike. What can we say, it’s been a rough year for Panthers.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Northwood

Castlewood @ Haysi

The devils are going to Sandlick, they are looking for a win to steal.

They are in a bind 'cos they are way behind: and lookin’ to make a deal.

When they came across the O Coach Colley drawin’em in the dirt.

And the head devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Coach let me tell you what:

"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a play caller too.

"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.

"Now your pretty good with your trickey-doo, but give the devil his due:

"I bet a football of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

The O Coach said: "My name's Jamie and it might be a sin,

"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Jamie you rosin up your pen and drawem’ up hard.

'Cos hells broke loose in Sandlick and the devil deals the cards.

And if you win you get this shiny football made of gold.

But if you lose, the devil gets your soul.

The devil opened up his legal pad and he said: "I'll start this show."

And fire flew from his ball point pen as he drew his plays of gold.

And he pulled the pen across his pad and it made an evil hiss.

Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this.

When the devil finished, O Coach said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son.

"But sit down on that bench, right there, and let me show you how its done."

Fire on the mountain, run tigers, run.

The Blue devil's in the house of the risin' sun.

Chicken in the bread pan, pickin' out dough.

"Granny, does your dog bite?"

"No, child, no."

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.

He laid that golden football on the ground at Jamie’s feet.

Jamie said: "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.

"I told you once, you son of a gun, I'm the best that's ever been."

Lil’ Leonards_Losers -- Castlewood

Abingdon @ Carroll County

It’s been smooth sailing for the Lakers the last few weeks. A few of the Whiners got upset thinking Percy and me was pickin against’em, for NO GOOD REASON..HA! HA! HA! It was REVERSE PSYCOLOGY AND you boys ate it up. Everyone knows how powerful the Falcons could be if they choose so. Now its district time, and being Martha Washington County Champs will not get you a cheeseburger off of the dollar menu. The CAVS run the ball like Bronko Nagurski; my dad always thought Bronko was better than Jim Brown. If the Birds can’t tackle they can’t win. The CAVS have finished the Harvest and the last apple is in the Barrel. If they can defend the Lower 40 it will be Thanksgiving.

Lil’leonards_Losers – Carroll County

JJ Kelly @ Lee

The WISE MOUNTAIN TRIBE has been sneakin’ and stalkin’ around all season and are coming into this weekend at 5-0. This Friday they are HITTIN’ The Trail of the Lonesome Pine on the warpath to BEN HUR. Now the Generals have been reelin’ since their early season INVASION INTO WISE COUNTY but in the last couple of weeks appear to have regrouped. With a couple of weeks to rearm and plan, The Generals may have a surprise or two for the REDMEN of Wise Mountain. But these REDMEN are sneaky and know a thing or two about the Owens single leg and double leg take downs.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – LEE

You guys missed the bus! We are not accepting any more band wagon people at this point. Please try again in about 2 weeks. I will give you credit for picking the falcons this week-guess you got tired of missing that pick. :D

You guys missed the bus! We are not accepting any more band wagon people at this point. Please try again in about 2 weeks. I will give you credit for picking the falcons this week-guess you got tired of missing that pick. :D

He will miss the pick again this week.

My favorite parts;

"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

One of the greatest things I have ever read, and right on point. Haysi will win this game, I firmly believe that if Dakots Stanley hadnt of gotten hurt our only loss would be against Clintwood(I know Lance disagrees), take the best player of of any team in the region and see how they do (Richlands and Gate City would be fine). I think Dakota will still be out tonight but I think Haysi will have enough to get a little redemption after last friday.

When was the last time Haysi lost to a Cumberland team?

My favorite parts;

One of the greatest things I have ever read, and right on point. Haysi will win this game, I firmly believe that if Dakots Stanley hadnt of gotten hurt our only loss would be against Clintwood(I know Lance disagrees), take the best player of of any team in the region and see how they do (Richlands and Gate City would be fine). I think Dakota will still be out tonight but I think Haysi will have enough to get a little redemption after last friday.

When was the last time Haysi lost to a Cumberland team?

Noone should ever....and I mean EVER lose to a cumberland team..... I dont brag or anything...But Castlewood will win that district....If we're healthy, Battle will beat Castlewood by atleast 3 or 4 TD's.....mark it down.

We shouldnt EVER, as long as I have been around Haysi football it hasnt happened. Castlewood is not a great team but they are solid as is Thomas Walker. But we still shouldnt lose to them

Haysi lost to Thomas Walker 27-14. Tommy Walker is a CD member.

Say what? LOL!!!!!

I think you misread who Ole Leonard was picking to lose. He used the term reverse psychology.