Virginia AA playoff prediction

RichlandsAlum

I've refrained from climbing out on the limb thus far, but can't seem to help myself.

For Region IV teams, the road to Lynchburg runs through Bedford. While that's literally true all the time, it applies figuratively to the current football season.

Liberty will be the Region III champion in Division 3 this year.

Didn't Northside just clopper the team that beat Cave Springs.

Yes they did but we have seen before you can't go by that. This season Northside beat CS, Salem beat northside, and CS turned around and beat Salem pretty bad, so you never know. Its just a prediction and opinion but you can go to VHSL reference and they have Richlands @ Brookville for the Semi showdown.

Yes they did but we have seen before you can't go by that. This season Northside beat CS, Salem beat northside, and CS turned around and beat Salem pretty bad, so you never know. Its just a prediction and opinion but you can go to VHSL reference and they have Richlands @ Brookville for the Semi showdown.

I'm predicting that Liberty beats Brookville in the rematch for the Region III title. Minutemen pretty much beat themselves the week before last, and they are very focused on having a shot at revenge.

Plenty of other darkhorses in this region, however. Keep an eye on Stuarts Draft and Alleghany in particular.

Im going to go against you and say it runs through Brookville.

Gotta go with Nado on this also ! Although Northside is still the champion until somebody beats them in the playoffs. But it's going to be tough for the region 3 teams. Hopefully they beat each other up...LOL !

Of course the blues road isn't going to be easy either, Cave is going to be tough as they showed against Salem, and yes I know that Salem had some guys out in that game but to still dominate Salem like they did was still impressive.