Good Projections Page

jboyd

Here is a link to a projections page that I have followed for years. Many of you may know this one very well. Their projection accuracy is pretty incredible. I am very surprised by the CC vs Grundy projection. Hope someone can get some enjoyment out of it. Just click on the date of the game beside the state you are wanting to see.http://www.calpreps.com/2010/projections.htm

What I find interesting is that Richlands's largest margin of defeat by this scale is only 14 points (a 42-28 game).

Are they THAT good compared to the rest of VA? My gut says no, but who knows...

When I pulled it up it had Richlands losing to Phobeus by 21 (42-21).

When I pulled it up it had Richlands losing to Phobeus by 21 (42-21).

Richlands beats Clintwood 35-28. Clintwood beats Gate City by 7. Kinda cool and fun. Wouldn't want to play Phobeus for a state title,lol. Clintwood looks like they win 90 % of their games ,not bad.:)

Yea love the site I did the richlands against va here some scores rhs 34 gate city 19

Northside win by 2

Brookville by 1

Liberty by 1

Beat cave spring by 1

Beat graham 60 to 8

Beat grundy 44 to 20

So we will see what happens

CC vs. Grundy score prediction is not very hard to believe...strength of schedule for these things goes a long way...and with CC being 5-2 and Bassett and C-Burg the only losses then I can see it.

Should be a good game Friday though! Glad we don't play them on paper!

Traveling alot growing up, i found it cool to put richlands up against some high schools i would have went to. For example, Richlands was projected to beat AAA East Fairmont, WV 60 to 8 and a Milwaukee, WI 4A school 40 to 3. Definitely makes for good entertainment :)

I love it!! you are able to compare your team against any school in the country. Pretty cool!!!

This projection shows Greenville Tenn 38 -31 over Richlands and 38-22 over Clintwood. Be great games if they could happen!:)

Yep, I think Richlands/Clintwood would be a good game. I would like to see them schedule each other when Richlands drops to single A

I think your atleast 7 years away from dropping to Single A.

I'm afraid we want have a choice what the only aa schools left are us marion abingdon and carrol. Marion will be next then what we play in a three team dis. And the 7 A schools you'll never make the playoffs points wise so go to A and play anyone in the area.

Tazewell will drop before Marion. We picked up 2 AA schools for next season, so it is possible to fill the schedule with AA schools they just may be long bus rides.

Problem is, we are still gonna have 4 single A schools on the schedule next year (Graham, Powell Valley, Gate City and Honaker) When Marion and Tazewell move down to A, Richlands should go with them IMO

This year could very well show how having 4 A schools hurts Richlands. Plus the fact that we are getting MINIMAL bonus points from our opponents victories

Richlands likely will be 10-0 and Cave Spring be 8-2 or 7-3 and possibly still have to travel there for regionals.

This year could very well show how having 4 A schools hurts Richlands. Plus the fact that we are getting MINIMAL bonus points from our opponents victories

Richlands likely will be 10-0 and Cave Spring be 8-2 or 7-3 and possibly still have to travel there for regionals.

With 3 losses for CS that should sure up the #1 seed for Richlands. I think we will get the 1 seed if Cave runs the table, it will be very close but I think we can get it. We should get some good points from CC and Grundy.