weather tonight

For us up here in the big hills...a little rain, maybe a little thunder and lightning, and a lot of wind...nothing out of the norm for a "changeover" storm front...

By "changeover", I mean, going from warmish days to more seasonal, cooler temps...its about time, its almost Halloween and I've been wearing shorts on most days...

I'm still wearing shorts to the games...been nice to not freeze my junk off this year....usually by the time we play marion it's raining and freezing cold. Hope it holds out for a couple of more weeks.

everyone here is freaking out over this storm though? i dunno.

so...guess we are supposed to get a good storm system tonight...any of you weather followers on here paying any attention to this one?

Rain and thunderstorms here. It's still in the 70s here...in late October...at 11 PM...

In the midwest, some places are setting all-time low barometric pressures. The maps look insane!

For us up here in the big hills...a little rain, maybe a little thunder and lightning, and a lot of wind...

I nailed this one...exactly what we had in the Bluefield area last night...