Winning with class and respect

Hacker

I really liked the one where they let the kid with down syndrome score a touchdown!

Agree with you !00% 52 ! I have an aunt with downs that lives with my mom. She is the light of our lives !! They are so special and she means so much to our family !

Good job to the guys in that game !

I really liked the one where they let the kid with down syndrome score a touchdown!

My favorite part is that the other team actually made it look like they were trying to tackle him and missed on purpose. It really sold it well for him, I'm sure.

How many coaches would do this around here? Our programs reflect our schools and our communities. It seems most forget that you need to win with class as well as lose with class.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Classy-New-Jersey-coach-gives-skid-breaking-game?urn=highschool-280663

1st class.this makes high school football great.

How many coaches would do this around here? Our programs reflect our schools and our communities. It seems most forget that you need to win with class as well as lose with class.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Classy-New-Jersey-coach-gives-skid-breaking-game?urn=highschool-280663

Wonderful story, thank you for sharing that nice find!