Honaker/haysi

BLEACHER COACH

Honaker should roll in this game...but, then again...you never know which team is going to show up for Honaker this year? One week they can't score, next week they drop 45...who knows????

I honestly think Honaker is the better team, but Coach Colley is a much better Xs and Os coach than Hubbard. But Hubbard is a better motivator.

On paper Honaker looks to be the far better team, I think they will win but not by a huge margin!

Cant believe I picked Honaker!

i honestly think honaker is the better team, but coach colley is a much better xs and os coach than hubbard. But hubbard is a better motivator.

On paper honaker looks to be the far better team, i think they will win but not by a huge margin!

Cant believe i picked honaker!

is haysi healthy?

is haysi healthy?

one of honakers return men got his elbow dislocated and all outta wack in practice.coach im not sure about haysi.regtiger can probally tell ye .terrible time for him and he is a senior.hate to see his season end like that.

Haysi sure looked healthy last week.

I spoke with some Haysites last week when they rolled in the Valley and they agreed with me that this is the worst Haysi team in recent memory I said since the 2000 season and that team had Rob Colley and I think made the playoffs and got housed by Honaker on the Heath Miller run to state finals.

Newberry is the real deal, Blair can sling it and scrambles more than the Huddle House in Grundy, but after that they drop off considerably... I can't remember who it was that told me Stanley was the best receiver in Haysi history at "purely catching the ball" but I call shananagins b/c they had atleast 10 drops outside of Newberry last week.

I think that Hubbard and crew roll on Haysi tonight, but James gets his revenge and wins his 29th Black Diamond District Track Meet over Hubbard and the boys........... but I agree that Colley can out X and 0 Hubby any day of the week James always scores atleast 21 off of the crazy plays.

I played on the 2000 team, that team lacked leadership and devotion form the seniors. We did make the playoffs that year(Clintwood had to forefit their game against us, ineligable player or something) we went to Honaker and got killed(best Honaker team ever!). We really finished 4-6 but it was called 5-5, this is probably the worst Haysi team since then.

Stanley hasnt practiced much this season(hes been hurt/banged up) and I would blame his drops on that(I didnt go to the game)

Newberry is a great athlete(awesome punter!) but lacks natural football instincts, hes a track guy not a pure football player.

The biggest problem facing this Haysi team is a lack of a steady Running Back, some players are good runners but fumble a little, others dont fumble and see the field well/make good cuts but arent great athletes. Haysi has about 8-10 kids that arent playing football that did at one time, the program is really missing those kids(RBs linemen)